The Government did what?!

'So can you guys please tell me what the heck is going on?' I was growing really impatient and some handsome guys and a fiery girl was NOT going to distract me.
'Ok hotshot-'

I cut Silver off, 'stop calling me that!'

'Fine. What I was trying to say was you better prepare yourself because it's a little crazy.'

I nodded. Come on....

'So basically,' Jackson started, 'the government is working with the queen,'

'Duh.' Scarlett scoffed.

'And so the queen does broadcasts every month, where at the end she says a special word, in which, harmful gas is released all over the world, in which the governments workers scan everyone. Of course they use large scanners. This large process takes a surprisingly 24-72 hours. We don't know what they are scanning for, but we want to find out. Think you can help?'

'Wait wait wait. How come you guys aren't frozen?'

'With these masks, we get to be safe from the harmful toxic gas in the air.' Scarlett pulled out a handful of masks from under the table. 'We've already washed them, don't worry.'
This took a while to sink in. I avoided it with the mask. There's something the government wants. Well I'm angry.

'Well I avoided it by taking a shower. But don't people get hurt from the gas?' I asked.

Silver replied. 'Yes, it does, causing people to have collapsed lungs and breathing problems. Some people have died.'

That's when it hit me. No way would this pass me. I need to fight back. What does the government want? What does the queen want? Nuh uh. They are not getting anything.

'And the queen and government?'

'What about them?' Silver asked. 'They're relaxing at home and having a great time while people are getting hurt all over the world.'

'Silver, Jackson, Scarlett. I've decided. I'm not only going to help you, I'm going to help everyone and fight back. When do we start?'