Payments

Plzzz watch the video before it a little bit funny!! XD

Peters POV

I sat on the bed waiting for Wade to return with the food.

****20 min later****

I got up and came to the window and as soon as I stuck my head out I saw Wade down the road with the food. I let him in through the window. "I got you a big mac, no pickles just the way you like it." Wade said as he handed me the bag. I set the bag down on the table and asked "how much do I owe you??" He stared at the receipt, crumbled it up then threw it away "you owe me one good lap dance!!" Wade said looking at the chair in the corner of the room. "Fine you little mmm..." I said not trying to cuss.

****After food****

I threw away the bag of food and went to the bathroom. I stuck my head out the door and asked "are you ready for your payment?" I heard quietly say yes and I closed the bathroom once more. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled them down and put them in the laundry basket. I took of my shirt and threw that in the basket as well. "Alright here I come!" I said and opened the door walking out in nothing but my boxers. I walked over to the chair he stared at me waiting for me to start. I moved the chair foward some and kissed him on the cheek. I went around the chair and sat down on my knees. I grabbed his dick and squeezed, he moaned. I sat on his lap facing towards him. I saw his beautiful shimmering eyes I couldn't help but pull him into a kiss. My tounge started to rome his mouth. I felt something on my dick I noticed he grabbed it, I pulled away from the kiss. I got back down on my knees this time unzipping his pants. I slowly pulled down his pants and boxers. I then saw his dick, I grabbed it and played with it. I then put it in my mouth shoving it deeper and deeper into my mouth until I could barely breath. Wade then pulled his dick out my mouth and helped me up. I got up we stared at each other for a second he then kissed me exploring my mouth. I felt him grab my boxers and rip them off. He pulled away from the kiss and shoved me onto the bed. To be continued...

Let me know if u guys want a part 2!!!