going public

Peters POV
I continued writing the letter it was a letter to my aunt I needed to tell her I couldn't keep it from her anymore. I continued to write. Wade came and in "Hey baby boy what are you doing?" I decided I would tell him. "Well I'm writing a confession letter to tell my aunt that im gay. I don't have the courage to tell her face to face." I had that look on my face the one where Wade knew once I sent the letter I would never talk to my aunt again. Wade sat next to me kissed me on the cheek and said "Peter we will tell her together." I looked with the face because I know if he did he would do soemthing stupid " and I promise I won't do anything stupid..." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. I was scared what will she think. We pulled up Wade was about to get out I stopped him "Wade I can't do this" he looked kissed me and said "Peter if you love me which I know you do. No matter what happens in here as long as we are still together it will be ok." I kissed him passionately never loving him more than ever "wait" I said. I leaned over unzipped his pants and started to give him a blow job. I never had sex before in a public place so what better time than right before I came out to my family. He stopped me and said "No its my pleasure!" He leaned over placed his hand on my bulge I erected he felt it we kissed. He then unzipped my pants sucked on my dick I moaned so loud I tried to be quit but I couldn't I tried. I pulled his head off my dick kissed him. I got so into it that I started kissing his neck I bit him he bled but I knew he would always have a scar that I did if something ever happened to me.

~I really am sorry I haven't updated its hard when your depressed in highschool in a ton of extracurricular activities but thanks for 1.74k reads I love you all and I'm always here for you remember that!!