Okay Chapter Four!

Tobi's POV
It has been two days since me and Kiba had sex. I was not pregnant.. YET (Pervy minds.. Geez) I decided to give Kiba a little surprise... Hehe you just wait Kiba..

Kiba's POV
An idea just popped up in my head.. What if me and Tobi had sex again.. But, Akamaru was involved? I know she doesn't want to get pregnant.. And one of my pervy friends said the dog's sperm couldn't get you pregnant.... Good to know!

*Timeskip brought to you by a threesome with Kiba and Akamaru.*

I layed down and Tobi layed on top. (They are having sex again btw) I held her legs open for Akamaru to lick her. I decided to be mean and thrust myself in her asshole. She was new to the anal sex so, I took it slow..

Tobi's POV
Akamaru was eating me out while Kiba was "raping" my asshole. I gotta admit it felt amazing.. I could see Akamaru's thing pop out.. He mounted me and started thrusting. To be honest... I didn't know who's name to call out! I mean.. It would feel weird calling Akamaru's name.. Right? "Kibaaa~!" I moaned his name instead of Akamaru's.

Kiba's POV
She kept moaning my name.. Causing me to release inside her. Akamaru and Tobi released too. Tobi rolled off of me and snuggled into my side. "I love you, Tobi". "I love you too"

~End~
Unless u want sequel