•1• what do you want? (edited)

Okay guys first off this is a JOKE if you're gonna get offended, or if you like Arzaylea please leave because you will probably get offended and mad. so I'm warning you anyways, read my other books then and let's get on with this and go follow my Twitter @ashvinyis if you wanna be friends or something

(Luke's pov)

I was sitting on the fuzzy grey couch in my apartment mindlessly scrolling through Twitter, my feed is full of things about my girlfriend Avocado? Asparagus? Something like that I don't really care anyways. There were tons of photos of us leaving the nice guy since that's the only place I'm legal to drink in the U.S. , she honestly annoys me but she has the golden pu$$y so it's sort of worth it, I was wearing one of my plain black shirts since she likes to be a bitch and take all of mine and post dumb ass selfies of her in them on Twitter to start drama. I honestly don't remember how we got together, I was drunk one night and met her at some party of a celeb and well now I'm stuck with her. My phone vibrated alerting me that I got a text, it was from her. I left Twitter and onto my messages.

From: Avocado

'Hey ;) I'll be home in a bit bby I wanna try some things with u'

I groaned at the text, she's honestly so thirsty, she needs to go get some water or whatever because she needs to slow down. I replied saying.

'Fine whatever'

I sent it and went back to twitter not even 5 minutes later she comes through the door and her annoying whiney voice fills my ears.

"Heyyy Lukey I missed you" she said climbing on top of me and placing a wet kiss on my neck.

"Ugh what do you want" I groaned her crusty lips a few inches from mine, I wiped the spit off my neck and gave her a small glare.

"I wanna have some funnnn" she said, putting her talon claws she calls finger nails on my cheeks.

"Maybe if you get rid of that stank breath I would" I said lightly pushing her off of me.

"No we're doing this now Lukey" she said before attaching her lips to my neck, they felt like fucking sandpaper damn does this girl ever use chapstick?

"Fine" I groaned and let her kiss my neck.

She pulled off my shirt and tied it around my eyes as a blindfold, at least I didn't have to look at her ugly ass face anymore. I felt her lips go onto mine and her tongue went into my mouth deepening the kiss, it felt like a slug or some other slimy shit. She put her hands onto my chest and slowly moved them down eventually getting to my waistline. I continued to let her slimy tongue attack my throat as she pulled off my pants leaving me in my boxers.

"Asparagus, I don't wanna do this now" I said ripping off the blindfold and pushing her off.

"But baby I thought you loved me" she whined, following me.

"Can you just leave me alone and go complain about your first world problems on Twitter" I half yelled walking into the spare room and shutting the door.

(Arzaylea's Pov)

"Whatever" I said to myself.

I walked into our bedroom and went on my phone to check my Twitter, Luke bought me this one since I broke my last one and my dad said he wouldn't buy me another one.

God all the ugly 5flop stans were in my mentions telling me to back off and respect Luke, I need to get on their good side if I wanna get anything out of this. A lot of them like emo shit like All Time blow or whatever, so I looked them up on YouTube and listened to the song Michael tweeted about. I didn't like it, but I went onto Twitter and Tweeted.

"Omg guys listen to satellite by Atl"

I got tons of mentions telling me that I had a good music taste and shit like that, it wasn't enough for them to like me though. I decided to pretend to have mental illnesses because that'll make them feel bad for me and they'll have to love me then.

'I'm having an anxiety attack guys omg I can't breayhs'

I hit tweet and subtweeted Luke a bit too. That's enough for today I guess, I'll apologize to Luke tomorrow so I can get some photos of him to leak since he's leaving for the U.K. leg of the tour and I won't be able to rub him in the fans faces as much. I got up and went to the closet grabbing a dress and some heels quickly changing and leaving the apartment to go party a for a bit.

Okay sorry it's so short and it sucks but yeah hope you liked it and let me know if you want more