VALENTINE'S SPECIAL: London x Oslo

London's P.O.V.

Valentine's Day, huh...?

Bloody hell, this is my least favorite holiday of the bloody year. But I pretend to like it, for the bloody sake of my friend, Paris. It's her favorite bloody holiday. Because of course, she's the matchmaker, is she not?

I open my locker to find chocolates boxes falling out. The other cities stare at me.

I groan. I hate the fact that a lot of boys in here have a bloody crush on me. And I don't even like chocolates that much. I much prefer fatherland's and my own scones, they are quite delicious. I certainly do not get why everyone else avoids them.

I slam my locker door close and when I turn around, the Norwegian wanker is already standing in front of me, biting a rose. He's waving his sparkly wand. "Will you be my valentine? Choices are: A. Yes. B. a. C. b. D. All of the above."

I roll my eyes, "How about E, which is... NO?"

Oslo chuckles and takes the rose from his teeth, placing it behind my ear. "You're so cute."

"Don't call me cute." I spat at him, though I'm blushing a bit. "Why don't you just get lost and run off to Copenhagen?"

"Why? Don't you wanna fit in with the rest and have a valentine~?"

I huff, "No bloody way in hell, you prat. Now get lost." I point at my right, gesturing for him to do as I say and get the bloody hell lost.

"Come on, I can teach you some of my magic~"

I turn on my heel, folding my arms. I scoff, "That's still a n- Wait what?" I turn back to Oslo, glancing at him. My eyes sparkle with delight, "M-magic, you say?"

He nods, waving his wand once again.

"A-alright, I guess I'll be your v-valentine..." I take his hand, looking away from him so I can hide my blushing face. I hate this feeling! The feeling that you're in love! But hell, my heart is beating so fast....

And we walk off, chit-chatting non-stop about magic.

I never thought I'd have this kind of feeling for someone. Oh dear, big brother Arthur won't like this... he's quite protective over me. But it's alright, as long as he won't find out, right? Hahahah!

...

Oh who cares.

I smile at Oslo, and he smiles back at me.