8) heartsmith

Percy's p.o.v

After one whole week Nico was able to wake up and Will said that he's be fine as long as his plug wasn't pulled and that he ate and drank plenty of food and water. I was so overjoyed that I told him of my break up with Annabeth and that I had found out that I loved him and so I kissed him and then I thought maybe he still hated me. I was surprised when he kissed me back and told me that he loved me too. It was all going well until Annabeth showed up, before I could see what she did Nico closed his eyes and fell onto my chest, I screamed and when I looked up I saw that Annabeth had pulled his plug and I screamed at her. I grabbed the plug from her hands and pushed it back in but it was too late, Nico was gone for good as Will ran in he checked him and shook his head at me. I fell to my knees and cried, I had lost my last chance with him, until I remembered that I could maybe see him in the underworld so I decided to pay my uncle a visit.

Note: the title to this part has no actual meaning to Percy's part, I just decided to place it there because at the moment his heart is broken and he needs a heart-smith. Also there is a comic by that name, I suggest you search it up.