Forever and Always

"No!" I snapped while talking on the phone

"Please, c'mon karma is gone it's been three years since the car accident!" Jake Pitts whined over the phone while he was chewing on a pizza, I could hear him

"I don't care, it's still here!" I snapped more as I got a weird look from Ian as he stopped in front of me as I shooed him away.

"Three days." He said

"Two." I hissed

"Andy missed you and CC sleeps in your room." I could hear him smirk a little over the phone

"Alright! Only if I can bring Jo-" I got cut off

"Sorry doll face, Andy can't s-smell him, yet. We've tried everything for him to come along too t-trust me. Ashley got in a fight for that. He still doesn't want." His stuttered over the phone

"It's fine, I'm packing, finding a car, and I'll be here soon. Only three days not more!" I said strictly

"Great! Love you" the line went dead.

I closed my phone and dropped it on the counter and went down in the basement to find Josh playing on his guitars and tuning it, sitting on a chair. He saw me come in a smiled a bit "you alright?" He putted the guitar he was tuning and putted it on the side. "Umm. Like I heard you upstairs talking about days and all.." He scratched the back of his neck as I sat on his laps and wrapped my legs around him. "I'm leaving fo-" his eyes widened as he stared at me in the eyes and cupped my cheeks "no, no, don't leave me again please, my sweet Porcelain" he kissed me as I laughed "I'm not leaving for good, I'm going at Andy's house for three days, Jake told me everybody misses me, and that cc sleeps in my bed" I giggled as Josh sighed in relief. "Can I come with you?" He asked putting his forehead against mine "I asked, they had a fight over it, Andy can't smell you, sorry babe.." He smiled and kissed me again "its fine" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

We stayed like this for minutes until he pulled me back and putted his hands in his pockets and got out a set a keys "open your hand" he demands as I put out my hand and he gives me the keys and then close my hand "these are my car keys, take it, be safe, and I want my car back full pieces pleaaasee" I smirked and kissed him "oh my gawd I love you, and don't worry about your pretty car" I got up and he did the same. I took a step up the stairs and he grabbed my arm. I looked at him his eyes getting teary. "Josh?" I got down the stairs and putted my hand on his cheek as he leaned in and kissed me. After a few minutes he pulled back and placed his forehead against mine "promise me one thing-" he paused as I looked at him straight in the eyes. "Promise me you'll be back in exactly three days.. And nothing will happen.." I smiled and played with his hair, "I'll come back in three days, cross my heart, and hope to die" he smiled as we walked out upstairs and I packed a bag for three days.

When I was done I explained to the others where I was going.
When I was going to come back.
I have to text them every night
And call Josh every day.

I putted my bag in the passenger seat of Josh's SUV and closed the door. Josh was leaning against the drivers door car and waited for me. He stared at me without saying a word. "Josh.." No answer. He kept staring at me but he was breathing, he chest slowly going up and down "Joshua.." I walked towards him and grabbed him hand, but still no answer he was still staring at me "you bitch of a Ramsay" I said as I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down as I kissed him, he smiled through the kissed. He pulled back and opened the door as I got up.

"Be safe." He smirked as he leaned against the window
"Stay clean" I winked as he took a step back laughing "forever and always, just for you" I started to close the window slowly "I love you" I said as the window was now closed he placed his hand on the window as I heard him reply "I love you too baby.." I blew him a kiss and drove off..

I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped off my tears.. I hate cars.. So fucking much...

Josh.. My idiot. I love you so fucking much..

~ Josh POV ~

Three days baby.. Three days..

You can do it.

No accidents. No fighting. No problem.

I love you my Sweet Porcelain... Forever,