Chapter 1

(: October.

So this really pretty chick named Brooklyn email me and said she wanted to check out the apartment at two when she land. She seemed really cool and chill. Well I have three hours to get ready. I hope she isn't into drama like most pretty people.

I pinned my hair up in a bun. I cleaned my piercings. I put on some high waisted shorts since its summer, I put on a belly shirt with matching toms. I sprayed some Rihanna on and added my eyeliner and mascara and Mac lip stick. Double checking my self I liked how I looked. I took a picture and uploaded it to Instagram and Twitter. I walked down stairs to see my daddy and his friends 'trapping' in the damn kitchen.

"Daddy, I'm heading to the Bronx's to look at the apartment" I said grabbing a water.

"Alight baby girl. Hold on let me get you some money" he said walking off. Did I tell you my dads a drug dealer .

"You look mighty fine baby girl" Tk said. He was the youngest dude that hung with my daddy. He's 20 and try to hit on my all the time.

"Thanks Tk. Hey unc I ain't see ya" I said talking to my dad play brother.

"Hey baby girl. I think you need change or I'm going to jail" he said with a straight face.

"I'm cool, Ion pay these low life's any attention" I laughed hugging him .

My daddy gave me two bands and his keys to his all white Benz. I hoped in turning the radio up on blast. I rolled pass my supposed to be boyfriend Kash, he was with some hoe. I stopped and rolled down the music.

"Yo this what we on?" I laughed.

"Na bay , it's ain't like that. Where you going ?" He asked pushing the hoe away.

"To find another nigga with a bigger dick ." I said flipping him off and taking off.

My phone rung 'Gas petal' by Sage the Gemini. It was a unknown number.

"Hello" I answered in my sweet voice.

"Hello. This Brooklyn is this October?" Her voice told she wasn't from New York or any parts around.

"Yeah, this me. You at the air port?" I asked getting off the exits.

"Yeah , are you close? Do you know where it's at?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Yeah in out front in a white Benz" I hung up and waited.

Brooklyn was pretty as hell. She carried her self like a boss. I got out and helped her with her bags. Must I say her body is banging. We got in the car and drove to Bronxwood. It's hood but not that bad. I seen bad in Harlem. The apartment was called BronxRidge (I made it up hopefully ). It ain't look that bad.

"Ms. October and Brooklyn?" A old Asian women asked.

We nodded and looked around the three bedroom two and a half bath. There was two master bedrooms, with walk in closets and each one had a toilet and sink. The main bathroom was big as hell. It had a tub and a shower. The kitchen was big with a dish washer. It's on the second floor the balcony lets out to a view of the water. The building has a gym and indoor and outdoor pool. It was really nice for but this Asian bitch lied it ain't no damn 850.

"Brooklyn do you like it?" I asked sitting down.

"I Love it,it's really roomy and comfortable looking " she smiled.

"We'll take it." I smiled.

"There's only one thing. My assistant messed up the pricing it 1,000 a month but you only have a water bill. And cable if you get it" the lady said lowly.