Chapter 12

Brooklyn.

It's my birthday bitches TURN UP. I'm finally 20 and I feel real good. I woke up to Trey by my side and breakfast cooking in the kitchen. I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went into the kitchen. "Good morning birthday girl and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!!!! "Tober said to me.

"Thank you pooh and Morning ".

Tober made me some Bacon, pancakes,grits, and scrambled eggs. I ate it all and swallowed it down with some apple juice. We sat on the couch and watched Honey Boo Boo and cracked up for the whole 30 minutes. When we was done Trey still wasn't woke so I just went back in my room and laid back down and drifted off to sleep. I felt something move down there and it was all wet but it felt so good. Once I looked under the covers Trey head was in between my pussy eating and kissing it like his life depended on it. I couldn't hold my moans in he knew I had woke up because I felt him smile against my pussy.

"Ahh ohhhh "I moaned out

"Happy birthday baby "he said against my lips down there "and he continued to eat me.

"oooo fuck baby I'm bouta cum ahhhh "I screamed

When he was done he went and brushed his teeth and I got in the shower. That was the best head ever well I never experienced that but it felt good as fuck. As I was letting the water hit my face Trey came in the bathroom with just a towel.

"may I join? " he asked. I just shook my head and he got in. I just smiled at him and he started laughing. He picked me up and leaned need against the wall and lifted my legs up and dug right in. "Ahh baby ohhhh, mmm "I made every noise until he put me down. After he gave me pleasure I looked at his hardened dick and smiled. I squated down in front of it and kissed the tip then I started licking it. Then I took him all in my mouth after awhile he busted all his seed on my chest.We washed up and got out the tub. This by far was the BEST way to start my fucking birthday bitch!

I went into my room and picked out my morning birthday outfit. Which was a black sequence crop top, high waisted shorts ,some tube socks and black Jordan's. I'm going to get my hair and nails done and then going shopping for my night times birthday outfit.

"Hi welcome to "She does hair " do you ladies have an appointment? "

"Yes under October " tober said

"Okay you guys can follow me "

Once we got to the back they washed my hair because I'm getting my regular hair done. She did a Dominican blowout on my Afro and put some beautiful ass curls in them oh and I dyed my hair red at the tips.  

I was all done and paid only 50 dollars. Tober got her hair in a nice cute wrap and it flowed down her back. It was super cute and we looked like some bad bitches.

"it's good to get yo regular hair done " tober said

"Yes girl let's go to the mall downtown " I said and we drove that way.

Once we got to the mall we went into H&M and I got my birthday accessories out of there then I went to Express and got this real cute Bandeau that Is cut in the middle with a peach color skirt and matching heels. We went back home to get ready to go to the club. We washed our bodies and lotioned up and got dressed.

"So we going to Club Red tonight okay " I told Tober and she shook her head yes.

When we got to the club it was cracking hard ass fuck. I sat at the bar and drank my life away. I stood up on the bar and was dancing and shaking my fat ass. I guess I was having too much fun because a strong set of hands was carrying me out the club.

"What I do? " I asked the security guard

"You acting up go home and have fun there "he said sitting me down outside.

Tober and I went to the liquor store and bought some Vodka to get fucked up. We went to Trey house and we sat in his kitchen drinking. His cousin and Tober was flirting and I was dancing acting an ass.

"Okay come on it's time for you to go to sleep Brookie " Trey said

"butttt its my Birfdayyyyy "I slurred

"its 4am not no more baby "

When I got to Trey room I ran to the bed and was jumping up and down until I had a suddenly feeling in my stomach I ran to the bathroom and threw up for about 15 minutes then I took a shower and laid in bed with my baby until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a killer headache. My head felt like it weighed 30 pounds. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I felt the urge to throw up but I just couldn't get up .

"Blahhhhhh achh ahhhh blah " I threw up right on Trey bedroom floor good thing he had hardwood floors.

"What the fuck dawg " Trey said waking up.

"I can't get up and I had to throw up badly I'll clean it I promise "

"Damn right " Trey said and then he picked me and put me in the bathroom. He ran the shower water all over me and I was pissed.

" I JUST GOT MY FUCKING HAIR DONE NIGGA! "

He laughed and said he would get it done over. I got out the shower, cleaned up my throw up and went to lay down but I went to make sure Tober was okay.

"Where you going? " Trey asked

"To make sure Tober okay "

"She sleep come here "

I went over to Trey and he kissed me. we kissed for along time and our clothes came off one by one. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall. He kissed my inner left thigh and immediately had me on cloud nine. He slowly kissed my pussy and stuck his tongue in. I moaned and it felt good.

"Ahh baby I'm finna cum " I moaned up

"nah not yet "

I moaned his name and rubbed my freshly manicured stiletto nails in his hair. I couldnt hold it anymore and it went all over his face. I felt him smile against my pussy and he licked it clean. He laid me down and kissed me all over my body.

"You ready? " he asked

"Mmm " I said biting down on my bottom lip.

He slowly inserted inside of me and it felt wonderful. I can't believe I'm finally having sex and not being forced to. He went in and out of me and he slowly increased his pace. I moaned loud and it felt so good. He turned me around on all fours and fucked me from the back. I came about 4 times and after my fourth time we came together.

After sex we got in the shower and I gave my man pleasure and he loved it. Once we were out the shower we laid down in bed and went to sleep and I must say I had an amazing morning /afternoon.

When I got home I went in my room and laid in my bed until I went to sleep . My daddy sent me 3 stacks for my birthday and my granny sent me a card with some of her homemade chocolate chip cookies . I ate the cookies and they were so good . After that I went to watch Pretty little liars in the living room . I guess Tober left because she not here .

Bang Bang Bang

Someone was knocking at our door and I got scared . ''Who is it '' I asked

'' Profit ''

''And you are ?''

''October dad is she here ?''

''Nope '' I said opening the door .

''well look here bitch when she get here tell her to call me and if she don't tell her that her little friend which is YOU gone get them paws put to you by my girl ''

''Am I suppose to be scared MR.PROFIT ? Have yo lil bitch to come over here and she gone get a nice ass whooping BY ME the fuck wrong with you bitch ass old people I said slamming the door in his face and locking it .

_________________________________________________________________

 Comment & Vote

What you think about Tober dad TALKING SHIT ???