14. Breaking Your Own Rules

" TONY"
We hear Mike yell as we see all three of them walk out the back door and walk underneath the tree causing us both to break out into a fit of giggles, Tony was right this is pretty funny I just hope I don't get in trouble for this the last thing I want to do is make Vic mad at me on my first day here. 

" KELLIN"
We hear Vic yell,  which just makes me and Tony laugh even more if only they were smart enough to just lookup. 

" They're never gonna find us"
I whisper to Tony.

" Your right let's jump down and scare them"
Tony says giggling.

" I have an idea lets get down a little lower then jump on their backs"

I whisper. Tony nods his head and we climb down to the branch just above them I look over at Tony.

" One, two, now"

Tony says just before he jumps onto Mikes's back and I jump onto Vic now laughing our heads off not being able to control our laughter.

" FUCK"
Mike screams jumping a little bit causing Tony to laugh so hard there are tears running down his eyes causing Mike to glare at the little tattooed boy, daddy says nothing to me though just turns me around placing me on the floor in front of him looking over towards the others. Oh no, this might not have been such a good idea after all because daddy does not look happy at all.

" Tony never do that again you just took ten years off my life"

Mike says dramatically putting Tony on the ground as daddy did to me giving Tony the daddy look. 

" How?"

Tony questions confusedly. 

" Because you gave me a heart attack,  I think it's time for us to go"
Mike says sternly causing Tony to pout before looking over at me.

" But I like playing with Kellin he's fun"
Tony says smiling at me.

" Yeah but you young man are a bad influence and you'll see Kellin again soon I promise now say goodbye"

Mike demands.

" Bye Kells I had so much fun with you today"

Tony says hugging me goodbye leaving with Mike.

" Well I better get going too later Vic later Kellin"
Jaime waves following after Mike. Daddy still doesn't say anything just walks inside I follow him behind him into the lounge room sitting on the opposite end of the couch as him.

" I'm really sorry if I made you mad"
I say quietly playing with my fingers, he just sighs and leaves the room. I follow him once again into our room, he's pacing back and forth so I just sit on the bed waiting for him to say something anything.

"Let's just go to bed okay it's almost 8 and I'm tired"

I nod my head about to get up but he puts one finger up telling me to wait before going into the drawers and getting out one of his sweaters and boxers before handing them to me. I go into the bathroom changing then coming back out to see that he's already in the bed, I grab cuddles then join him. Vic doesn't say a word just faces away from me causing me to get annoyed and do the same you know he's not being fair and he's breaking his very own rule, rule number twelve never go to bed mad at daddy always talk things through does that change when he's the one mad at me, I keep getting more annoyed so I quickly turn back around to see him already facing me looking me in my eyes. 

" Can I say something"

I say quietly. He says nothing just nods his head for me to continue.

" You're breaking your own rule"

I say annoyed.

" What do you mean" 

He says curiously. 

" Rule number 12. Never go to bed mad at daddy always talk things through"

I say he says nothing just lets out a long sigh before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him resting his forehead on top of mine placing a gentle kiss on my forehead causing me to blush.

" You're right it's just that I was worried sick angel what if something were to happen to you or even worse and I wasn't able to help you because I don't know where you are"

He says quickly. 

" I was fine I didn't leave the house"

" I know you didn't angel and I'm very happy and proud of you for that but I didn't know that and it just made me start panicking and thinking that you just left" 

He says sadly. Why would I ever leave he has done nothing wrong to me he's been nothing but perfect I have no reason to leave him. 

" Why would I leave"

I say finally meeting his eyes.

" Because so many have before you" 

He says sadly. 

" I would never leave you daddy I promise you have been nothing but kind loving and perfect I never want to leave I'll stay for as long as you'll have me" 

I say causing him to smile, he looks at me for a moment like he is making up his mind up about something but before I could even think about what it might be he crashes our lips together in a passionate kiss causing my cheeks to turn bright red before kissing him back our lips move perfectly together and there is a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. Before the kiss gets to heated he pulls away placing his forehead on mine once again both of us smiling like idiots. 

" Thank you, angel" 

He whispers. 

" Anytime daddy" 

I say placing a kiss on his cheek causing him to smile before he moves us so we're spooning in the bed me being the little spoon of course before I hear his breathing even out letting me know he's asleep I let myself relax before drifting off to sleep myself.