What If You Were Ed Sheeran's Cat?

AN:I know this might sound weird but I made this as Realistic as possible.

*Cat's POV*

Great Ed's took up all the sofa space again I guess I'm sitting on the floor again then, he hasn't played with any of his guitars today he just looks so grumpy I think somethings up. Suddenly he gets up and walks upstairs so I quickly run as fast as my little paws take me and hop on the sofa before he comes back down. I hear feet coming down the stairs and a big butt about to squish me I quickly move out the way and as he sits down.

"Sorry never seen you there mate", he says and strokes me."Ughhh whatever", I think but I would never dare and say it to him if he ever found out I could actually speak he might tell people then my seceret will be out so instead I keep quite.

*Ed's POV*

I've not got recording till tomorrow so today Stuart told me to have a day off but I don't know what to do everyone else is working, so I decided to sit and watch the Lord Of The Rings again.

"Meow". I hear as I look over and see my cat swishing its tail while looking me in the eyes, I decide to go in the kitchen and put the cat food out while I pause the movie.

*Cats POV*

"Finally the food", I think as Ed sets the food out and sways his butt back in the other room to continue watching his human movie.

(I think I might add another part  not sure)