Chapter 1

So there I was, boarding the plane to Melbourne, Australia. I still couldn't believe I was moving. Why couldn't my mam say no? We have no family or friends living in Australia so why do it? It was so hard saying my goodbyes to everyone, even my grandad cried, he never shows emotion towards anything. I cried my whole way to the airport in Dublin, and I still am.

So, my names Jade but people call me J, and I'm 17 almost 18 don't forgot that! I have long light brown wavy hair with blue brushed through it and sea blue eyes. I live in Ireland and I've just finished school. Now, I'm moving to Australia with my mam. Yes, I know you're probably wondering why I didn't just move into a place by myself and let my mam move on her own but I couldn't let her do that. I've always been close with my mam you could say we are just like sisters. I'm an only child and I've no dad. He left my mam when I was only three days old. What a dick I know. But she managed, I didn't grow up to be a lunatic, so she's done well.

So back to the airport, Im in line to board the plane with my mam. I couldn't believe this was going to be the last time I was going to be in Ireland for a long time, with that the final tear ran down my left cheek and I was finally sitting comfortably in my seat. Goodbye Ireland!

1 week later

So me and my mam live in this cute little house about half an hour outside the city. My mam couldn't afford an apartment in the city so she settled for this. I don't think it's that bad, but I can't say much as I haven't left the house yet. It's weird not knowing anyone here but I'm not helping myself with the problem if all I do everyday is lay in bed texting my friends on Facebook and Twitter saying how much I miss everyone. So today I told myself that I'm going to leave the house. I'm going to walk to the local shop and buy some food for myself and mam. So I put on my tracksuit and uggs and headed to the shop. I had my headphones in, my headphones are like my best friend they help me block the world out whenever I'm annoyed or sad or scared.

So I finally was at the dreaded shop. I just kept saying to myself ' it's okay J, it's just the shops, everything will be okay'. So I grabbed as much food as I could fit in my arms, god I never thought it was going to be that hard holding so much food. I was about to walk up to the cash register but I was suddenly pushed over out of no where. I hit my head full force off the floor, damn it, it hurt like hell. I could hear voices behind me so I rolled over onto my back. " I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there, oh my god are you alright? Do you need anything? An ice pack?". I just let out a painful groan, my head was still spinning, I rubbed my eyes trying to focus my vision. I rubbed my eyes once again to finally see three guys surrounding me and by three guys I meant three hot guys. "Here let my help you up, are you okay?" the guy with the green mesmerising eyes said while holding out his hand."Thanks" I said grabbing hold of his hand while lifting myself up."Yeah I'm alright, just a little bit sore". "I'm Beau and that's Luke and Daniel" he said pointing to the other two guys with a warming smile. They both replied with a wave and again a smile. "I'm Jade but I'd rather be called J, nice to meet yous". "Nice to meet you J" they said in sync. I giggled a little. Daniel grabbed all my food and settled for buying it all for me. They all seemed so nice even though I only knew them two seconds, but I did recognise them from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"So do you need a lift home?" Daniel said while handing me my bag full of food. "Nah, it's okay I only live 10 minutes away" I replied with a smile. But he didn't take no for an answer, so we all hopped in his car. I was a little bit concerned being in a car with three complete strangers but it was a bit different, it felt like I already knew them. I sat in the front with Daniel and Beau and Luke sat in the back. "So where do I take you darling?" Daniel said with a smile. I smiled back a shrugged. "I don't know the address, I just moved here the other day, you can probably tell by this fucked up Irish accent". They all laughed. So I told him which turns to take and which roads to drive down. I pointed at my house directing Daniel where to drive up to. "OH MY GOD!" Beau screamed making me jump, I turned around to face him with a confused look on my face. "Me and Luke live across the road from you!" he screamed. "Oh yeah by the way me and Luke are brothers" he said in a calmer voice. "Oh cool" I said with a smile while hopping out of the car. "So we'll be seeing each other more often I hope J", they all said but in different ways but they all pretty much said that. "I hope so too" I replied, then I opened the door and waved goodbye.

I know them from somewhere, I know I do. I just can't think of where?! Ugh, that's going to annoy me for the rest of the day.

A/N I'm so sorry it's so short! I promise to make the next chapter longer! - Rx