Chapter 2

I woke up to my phone beeping. "I have the worst news for you, I only found out tonight!:(x" - Rosie. Rosie was my best friend from Ireland, she's the same age as me and she had the most gorgeous blonde wavy hair I've ever seen. Anyways, I replied instantly "Go on I love gossip! What's with the ' ':(' ? x" . I wasn't sure what she was on about, hopefully I already knew, oh god I hate bad news. A few minutes later I got a reply. "Please don't be mad at me I only found out tonight! Well, I found out just straight after you and Robbie broke up he got with Gemma straight after! The cheek of him! I'm going around to his in the morning to scream the head off him! I'm so sorry J, I wish I found out earlier:(x I hope you're okay x". Did I read that message right? Did the boy I am in love with or should i say 'was' in love with and who I've been with for the past three years just dumped me to get with another girl?! Let me explain. Me and Robbie have known each other pretty much all our lives. We were like brother and sister and we were inseparable. So when both of us were about to turn 15 we started having feelings for each other, like every other person in the world. We ended up telling each other that we like one another and it was just like a fairytale. We got together straight away and it was amazing! I soon then heard rumours that he was cheating on me, it felt like my little teenage heart smashed inside of me. I forgave him soon after because I thought we could work through his mistakes, well of course I was wrong. All the way through our relationship he was known as a player even before we got together he was known as one but I thought I could change that. Well obviously I couldn't.

I woke up stuck to the pillow. I wish I didn't remember last night because its the only thing that's on my mind. I have hundreds of thoughts going through my head, I don't know what to think of it all. I'm just going to get up out of bed and do something, anything. As usual my mam's at work, so I made some toast and jam and a huge mug of tea. I just flicked through the tv but nothing good was on. I have to do something to get Robbie off my mind. So I got up off the sofa and got ready for a shower. I smelt horrible and my hair is all sticky from crying. I hopped out of the shower and put on a pair of shorts and a running bra. That's what I love about Australia, the weather. All it ever does is rain in Ireland and you can only ever wear a pair of jeans or sweat pants. Now I get to wear shorts, dresses, three quarter lengths and a pair of jeans whenever it gets cold. This might sound vain but I love my boobs, is that weird? I don't know why but I do, they're just perfect to me, that's another reason why living in Australia is amazing, I can wear a running bra around the house and I don't feel weird about it.

So I decided to clean the house. It was going to be easy because its a one story house. I changed my bed sheets, hoovered and washed all the floors and now I'm cleaning the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it read 10 o'clock, I don't even want to know what time I woke up at then if its only 10. So after cleaning the kitchen I was heading to the bathroom but a knock on the door stopped me. It's my mam coming down to check if I'm 'settling in okay'. So I screamed for her to wait in the living room and that I'd be with her in two minutes. I walked into the living area in shock to find Beau and Luke standing there with widened eyes. I looked down at myself to see I was only wear a pair of shorts and a running bra. I dropped the bucket of water and the sponge and just started to laugh. I didn't know what else to do but laugh. I've never been so embarrassed in my life, after about ten seconds of me laughing the boys joined in. So I needed to say something to make me seem less of a weirdo "let me go change into some normal clothes". I rushed into my bedroom and put on a pair of denim shorts, a string top and a pair of Nike runners. I threw as little makeup on as I could to make me look a bit livelier.

I walked into the living area and both boys stood up to look at me. Before either of them got to say anything I spoke up, "sorry about that I thought you were my mam coming back from work to check up on me". "We're sorry, we didn't know you were cleaning, we wanted to come over and wake you up and ask if you wanted hang out" replied Beau. "This is my other brother Jai, he's a twin of Luke. See, he has no lip ring of a weird freckle on his nose". I looked a his lips and nose to see what he was talking about. "Nice to meet you Jai" I said, walking over to hug him, "I'm Jade but you can just call me J". I gave him a hug and a welcoming smile, he was fit. He smiled back at me, "hi Jade, nice to meet you too". "So do you wanna hang out with us or not Cinderella, I'm not paying you to make googling eyes with my brother". I looked at Beau blushing, with a shocked look on my face and I just hit him on the chest. Jai giggled and smiled blushing back at me. Okay, yes he is hot, he is hot, he is hot. "Anyways what are we doing then Master?" I smiled bowing down at Beau. He smirked," Hmmmm, well we have a surprise planned already, well Daniel has a surprise planned for you". "Well hey ho hey ho it's off to work I go", both the boys started to laugh, "let me go get a cardigan and my bag and I'll be ready".

I locked the door and we hopped in Beau's car with Luke already there. I can't wait to see what Daniels done for me.