Chapter 3

We shopped for most of the day. I got to spend a lot of time with my new friend and my best friend, but the three of us all got along really well. We went into a photo booth before we left and took pictures together. It was super fun and I knew that I could trust Demi. We all bunked in my room that night. It was supposed to be so much fun. Then the next night would be Demi's concert. At the end of the week she had to go to some school, so we would leave each other, but we all promised to stay in touch.

"Where do you want to eat," Demi asked looking at her phone.

"Um I'm not really that hungry right now," I said.

"Come on Karoline, I mean you didn't eat today, and you didn't eat yesterday," Audrey replied.

"Well maybe I might not be that hungry," I said not wanting to fight.

"Well we are hungry, so are you coming with us," she asked.

"Yeah I am, I never said I wasn't wanting to go out," I joked.

"Okay, I want Red Lobster," Demi yelled.

"Okay then let's go," Audrey yelled.

We went to Red Lobster, ate and then we headed to my hotel room.

"Okay, movie time," I smiled.

"What movie," Demi asked.

"Umm MaMa I have not seen that movie since like two months ago, and I really want to. Besides it's really not that scary," I said knowing that Audrey didn't like scary movies.

"I'm in," Audrey said.

"Me two," Demi said.

We all fell asleep watching the movie. I moved to the bed because I fell of the couch. I knew I was going to. I went to the bathroom to brush out my long hair and to brush my teeth and face. I finished and went straight to bed. I was so ready for the concert.

I woke up and Demi texted me that she would be gone for the day and she would see me at the concert. I got up and decided to look through my monster sized pile of bags. I got a bunch of things. I couldn't help it they had new lines at Pac Sun, Brandy Melville, Forever21, and Top Shop. I had a shopping problem, I guess you could say.

I got my outfit ready for the concert. It included a Demi Shirt, white shorts, white wedges, lovatic bracelets, white sunglasses, and a Demi phone case. I was so ready. I was going to shower, get my stuff together then Audrey and I would be out for the day. I was so excited it couldn't even explain. I just realized I wasn't excited when I met her in person.

I woke Audrey up so she could get ready, she looked at me and shook her head. I knew she loved my style, but my outfit revolved around Demi. I knew she didn't like it, but she didn't care that I was wearing it either.

We were to do no more shopping for a while. I was in the backseat when I got a call from my mom. Oh lord what could she want now?

"Where the fuck are you," she screamed.

"I am staying with a friend," I said.

"Why the hell you spending money" she swore.

"I went shopping mommy," I innocently said.

"Ok whatever when you coming home," she asked.

"End of the week," I replied.

"Who the fuck are you on the phone with," I heard my dad yell.

"Your daughter," she replied.

"You whore, get home now," He called.

"Mom said I could stay," I objected.

I hung up. They wouldn't remember this when they woke up anyways. I would just have to deal with it. I started crying.

I needed to cut.