Ch.45

Demi POV

It had been about three weeks since I had been back from my tour. I was giving Sky to my mom for the weekend, so Sky could get to see her grandma and maybe Sky and I could get along. Recently I had wanted more Karoline and Demi moments, but I got Demi-and-Sky-cries-and-Karoline-gets-up-and-leaves-moments. My mom was taking her from Friday till Tuesday. Karoline didn’t know, so that was a plus.

**NEXT MORINING**

I took Sky to my mom’s and she was so happy. I left to get home because Karoline wasn’t up yet. I hurried back and shut the door loudly.

“Mom,” I heard her scream.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Where did you go,” she asked.

“Out,” I said.

“Where is Sky,” I asked.

“I don’t know, I lost her,” I put a great panicked face on.

“You’re lying,” she laughed.

“How did you know,” I asked.

“You are not panicking and you would be running around everywhere,” she laughed.

“But in all seriousness, where is she,” I asked.

“She is with grandma,” I said.

“Oh okay, why,” she asked.

“So we can have Demi and Karoline time,” I smiled.

“Yay, what are we going to do,” she squealed.

“Whatever my babygirl wants,” she said.

“Can we do shopping today,” she begged.

“Yes we can,” I laughed.

“Yess, let me go get ready,” she smiled big.

“You think I am going out in this,” I asked. I was in sweats and an oversized jacket. I got on a grey oversized shirt, black leather pants, and some combat boots. I put on some basic makeup, let my hair down and grabbed some sunglasses. I was ready before Karoline and that was a huge surprise. It usually took me an hour and a half. She came down finally in a big long sleeved red jersey, blue jeans, and white converse. She looked so cute and not like an adult. She had on sunglasses and her hair was in a top bun. She loved that hair style.

We waited for max to come and then we went.

Karoline POV

I got the whole weekend with mom. I am so happy. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs. We had to wait for Max and then we headed to the mall. I took a picture for instagram and twitter. I took a cute selfie and then uploaded it.

Goooinnng shopping with my mommmmy @ddlovato

“Mommy, really,” she asked.

“Yeah, mommy,” I laughed.

“You know how jealous you make my lovatics right,” she asked.

“Yes, I talk to them a lot though,” I said.

“Really,” she asked me.

“yes, you wanna know a secret,” I asked her.

“Sure, do I want to know though,” she asked.

“It’s not bad. Here look at this,” I said.

“It’s a Demi Fan page, I thought you deleted yours,” she asked.

“I did, too many people started asking for shout-outs, so I made one for twitter and instagram,” I said.

“Oh wow, you want me to follow you on twitter,” she asked.