March 15th

I forgot to write yesterday

Mainly because yesterday was a break for us so Hobie hyung and I spent it together...

The first thing we did was go to an American styled breakfast restaurant and had pancakes together.

After that, we went to a movie theater together and watched a romantic movie together.

We held hands during it and I made the first move this time. I kissed him during the movie.

It was a passionate kiss. We even used tongue.

I felt heat on my face during the kiss too.

After the movie, we went to eat Korean BBQ, I had some sauce on my lips apparently because Hoseok had stood up and leaned over the table to kiss/lick the sauce off. Thank god the restaurant was reserved for just us two or paparazzi would have been on our tail.

Then we went back to the dorm after and played video games.

Last night, before we went to bed, we even had some fun.

I'll let you have some imagination in what I said. Whatever you are thinking is probably right.

But then again, you are an inanimate object, you can't think lol

Anyway, today was back on with a schedule. We had dance practice then had to perform on stage.

That was pretty much it. Practicing and performing.

Hoseok said he wanted to sleep with me today. So I guess we are.

Jimin just came in right now and when he saw me sitting on bed, he asked if Hobie hyung and I would be in the same bed tonight.

I told him probably so he immediately smiled and said that he would be in Yoongi hyung's room.

It was confusing but I was fine with it.

Jungkook just came in now and played video games.

I asked if he liked Jin hyung because of the look on his face, he didn't want to tell me but he did anyway.

He doesn't like him.
-
-
-
He loves him.

But then he mentioned how he's still trying to get over me and he's going to be patient.

I told him that he should cheer him up tomorrow, he seemed to agree so I'm hoping everything goes well for him.

Well till then~myboyfriendisherenow~ 👽