The Deal

I hope you like it.

Hades paced around Emma slowly. As her family watched frightened for her.

"So you want me to send you and your family home?" He said coldly

"Yes" Emma said not meeting Hades gaze.

"That's a lot to ask from me Swan... However I am truly a giving man so I will let them go home. "

Emma let out a sigh of relief.

"But of course I need payment." He stopped pacing and stared in Emma's eyes.

"What is your price?" Snow said to him.

Hades looked at Snow.

"You make me sound like the dark one. I don't want a magical item or power. " He paused and looked at Emma

"I want a soul. A life for a life. A life time in debt to me. That is my deal." He grinned evilly at the blonde.

Emma gulped.

"No. No deal we will not give you anyone's soul " Charming said holding his wife.

"Then you should all get comfortable.
You're all going to be here forever" he turned to leave.

"Wait!" Emma yelled to him.

Hades grinned at turned to her. "Yes"

"Take my soul"

"Emma! No !" Snow gasped.

Regina took a step forward toward Emma and Hades.

"Mhmmm the savior's soul? That sounds enticing" he said as he brought his hand brushing her face.

"Emma don't do this" Regina said walking closer to them.

"Emma you're better then this. We will find another way out of here. "

Emma turned to her "How?! My heart didn't work! I'm not Hook's true love. And he choose to be with Milah anyway! I made all of you come here for nothing!" Her eyes began to get teary eyed. "I won't let you stay here for a lifetime because of my mistake"

A tear ran down her cheek.

"Let me make it up to you all of you now. StoryBrooke doesn't need me anymore anyway. You all have your happy endings. That was my job right? Bring back the happy endings. I even saved the Evil Queen." Emma looked down hiding her tears.

Regina shook her head walking toward Emma. But Robin pulled her back.

"But Mom.." Henry said teary eyed.

Emma looked at Henry. "I'm so sorry kid"

Hades extended his hand.

"Do we have a deal?" He said evilly.

Emma slowly moved her hand forward.

"Emma" Snow said before she took it.

"I'm glad I was able to see all your happy endings."

Emma's eyes meet Regina's

"All of your happy endings" she repeated.

Regina was fighting tears.

The blonde turned back to Hades and grabbed his hand.

A bright white light shined from their jointing hands.

Emma screamed in pain. Slowing going to the floor.

"EMMA!!!" Regina screamed. She pushed Robin away ran toward the blonde.

Before she could reach her. A bright light flashed around them. Once it faded. They were all facing the lake they once crossed.

Snow hugged David tightly as they both cried for their daughter.
Henry hugged them both joining them.

Regina walked toward the glistening blue lake. The realization of Emma never coming back hit her like a ton of bricks. She fall to her knees sobbing. The woman she once hated is now the woman she loves. She wanted nothing more but to bring her back.

Meanwhile

Emma was gasping in pain. As the color of her natural glow began to fade. She grew paler and paler.

Once Hades let go of her hand. She collapsed on the floor gasping for air.

"You might start feeling a little queasy. " He said looking at Emma on the ground.

"What are you going to do?" She quietly said.

"You're going to do my bidding from now on" he said grinning

Emma eyes shut passing out from exhaustion. As Pain and Panic stepped into the room.

"Oh my oh my oh my is that...is that the savior?" Panic said looking at the blonde

"Yes" Hades said annoyed at the two idiots.

"Wow she looks less threatening in person. " Pain said poking her arm.

"Her family is going to be so mad as if they come get her " Panic said holding his head.

"You mean if they come get her" Pain said grinning

"If ..if is good " Panic said grinning back.

Hades rolled his eyes.

"Take her and chain her up."

"Yes sir " they both said.

They both grabbed one arm dragging unconscious Emma to the dungeons.

" Emma the savior doing my biding. We are going to have some fun." He grinned.

End of the season. So that's my version of how it should end. In my version the next season would be the last and have a Hercules type of vibe. This would be when Emma and Regina realize they are actually each other's true loves.