Chapter 1

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Hermione.

"You like him," said Ron. "I watch you sneak a look every now and then."

"Guys, can we just eat. I'm not interested in your secret love traps." Harry's voice was pensive. The tension between Ron and Hermione dissipated enough to keep Harry from leaving. It wasn't so much that he disliked the two fighting all the time. His curiosity was bound to understand why Draco was such a sudden fantasy for Hermione. She usually exhibited better taste than this. He left the table before the others were finished. Just before he turned to enter the dorms, Hermione ran up and grabbed him.

She walked him down the hall by the arm, making sure no one was following.

"So when is the wedding?" said Harry.

"Stop it," she whispered aggressively. "Draco is not a love interest. How can you even suggest it or think it?" Harry softened. "He's up to something."

"How do you know?"

"Female intuition. Plus his gestures become chaotic when he's up to no good. Honestly Harry, after all this time can you not at least just listen?"

"I am listening."

Footsteps grew closer. Harry and Hermione stopped talking and walked around the corner and into Neville.

"Where were you two lovebirds?"

In perfect unison, Harry and Hermione looked back at Neville and shouted.

"SHUT-UP!"