Thoughts and Concerns

Laurance's POV
We brought Aphmau and Garroth to New Meteli. Everyone seemed concerned.
"Laurance, what happened to Garroth and Aphmau? Are they okay?"
"Cadenza, we will talk about this in your house."
Cadenza nodded. We walked to her house.
"So, what happened?"
"We were sailing to Scaleswind. Aphmau then mysteriously went missing. We asked all the villages for help. I then kinda broke up with Katelyn and she disappeared as well. Me, Garroth, Aaron, and Travis went on a search for them. As we were looking, Travis and Aaron went missing. Me and Garroth decided to come here to look in the caves. When we got to the one with shadow knights, we found Aphmau, Katelyn, Aaron, and Travis. But, Aphmau was knocked out. The shadow lord-"
"WAIT WHAT?"
"Let me continue."
"Yeah sorry..."
"Okay so, the shadow lord came. He released Katelyn, Aaron, and Travis. Aphmau stayed. The shadow lord wws going to kill her. Garroth decided to not leave Aphmau and fight, but failed as he got killed as well."
"I see... Did you tell Phoenix Drop?"
"No... But we will..."
"Okay. I will leave this all up to you guys. I will attend the funeral."
"Thanks Cadenza."
"Anything for my brother."
Cadenza hugged me. We said our goodbyes and left New Meteli. We are going to have to tell Phoenix Drop about the horrible news....