Chapter 1

Katie's POV

      "STOLLS!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. I looked back at my garden that I took care of for years, but it was covered with powdered sugar, thanks to the Stolls. They always get on my nerves, especially Travis. He is so cocky!

I stomped up to Travis and Connor, who were (of course) laughing their heads off. "Haha, did you see the look on her face?" Connor said to Travis. Travis looked and me and ran off.

I narrowed my eyes at Connor and said "Do you happen to know who sprinkled powdered sugar on my garden?"

He glanced at the ground nervously and said "Uhh, I think I saw Travis carrying a bag of powdered sugar..."

I glared at him and walked back to my garden, but not before hearing a mini conversation from the Stolls. "Is she gone?" I heard the one and only Travis Stoll say.

"Come on! We all know you got the hots for Katie!" I heard Connor shot back at him. I rolled my eyes and started attending to my garden instead of hearing Travis's response.

While I was brushing the powdered sugar off my petunias, I got an idea. Time for the Stolls to get a taste of their own venom.
___________________________________________________________

   Hey guys! Thanks for reading my second fanfic! I put the Percabeth one on hold to start this one, because the idea popped up in my brain and I was worried I would forget it so i typed it up ASAP. But don't worry, the Percabeth one will be up and running again soon. Like in a few minutes maybe a day or two. Happy reading!

  -Lilac, Daughter of Demeter, Hunter of Artemis