Part 1

Your phone buzzed next to you while you were sitting by your window reading a romance novel and listening to music ( of course BTS was your playlist ) on Saturday evening.

6:47pm TEXT MESSAGE
Kookie~'Hey, you should come over.'

You had been having a nice quite night by yourself but you were always thrilled to go see the bangtang boys especially Jungkook. 'Sure' you replied with a flirty smiley face. So you put your book in a purse and went to the bathroom just to see if everything looked ok, it seemed pretty casual so you didn't change out of your grey joggers you had on along with a blue crop top and your long brown shall over top. You hair was in a messy bun and your makeup was simple, along with your glasses of course. You threw on your black UGS, grabbed your bag and key, then was out the door. You pulled up in front of their house, collected your things, put on some red lip gloss cause why not then, unlocked the door and went inside.

You looked around and saw no one, so you proceeded to sit on the couch and plug back in your music. You waited there for what seemed like a while before getting up to search for signs of life within the house. You walk to the kitchen, sure that you would find someone there, but only to find a note on the counter saying

'We went to the store, ran out of snacks! See you when we get back jungkook!'

'Ow, yay snacks' you said, clapping only to yourself. So you then continue on your search to find Jungkook. At this point BTS's new album has started playing and you are jamming out while you search. You walk upstairs and into kookie's bedroom. Huh, nothing. So you walk around more up stairs before having to use the bathroom. You knock but don't hear anything, probably because of your headphones, but you open the door anyways. You open it to find Jungkook singing with his hands in his hair, in the shower, the glass shower. You begin scream but immediately cup your mouth with your hands surprised at the view. Your eyes wander briefly to his, his body is so damn beautiful, cut and just perfect and with his wet hair, GOD you wish he was yours. Your eyes only savour his beauty for a moment before you say panicky, "Oh my god! I am so sorry kookie, I didn't hear you." Whilst you being embarrassed, he looks over at you, but not making the best effort to try and cover himself. You quickly shut the door and the image of his body comes rushing to your head. You had the biggest crush on Jungkook and now you had just walked in on him in the shower! Your mind is racing, 'What am I going to say!' You stand there right on the other side of the door, with your hands at your temples trying to think of what to say. You always got so flustered around him cause he was just so absolutely and utterly perfect at everything all the time. He was so flirty with you and you couldn't tell if it was towards you because he is always just so flirty, most of the time. But whenever this happened, something about him alway made you turn to mush. No other guy has made your brain melt the way he does when you are around him. You hate it and wish you could be normal around him but he just made you forget even your name sometimes, yet you spent as much time as possible with him. "Listen," you start to try and explain through the door, after you hear the water turn off, "I really wasn't paying attention and I had my headphones on and I didn't hear you and I didn't mean to..look." your words come out in one big breathe. You ramble on, "And I feel bad, and I'm sorry and I invaded your privacy... and I know I'm always, weird around you and... stuff and I just wish I could be normal.. You just... I'm scared I will say something stupid even though...but the thing is I don't normally care what people think, really, but with you ... like, my brain just goes to mush and I can't speak and," you are cut off as Jungkook opens the door, you were standing right next to the door so he could hear you, left not that much space between you. You scale him up and down, he had only just put his pants on and was buckling up his belt. He stares into your eyes with a sarcastic and seductive smile. "You get scared?" He says with one hand on the door and other on the counter. You stand there motionless but, try to look away to shield your bright red face.
He takes a step forward and grips your chin bringing your face to look at his, taking you off guard. "I'm not a monster under the bed you know," he says and he smirkingly smiles as his eyes slowly move from yours to your lips. Almost out of nowhere he turns you so he is pressing you up against the wall, one hand next to you the other on your chin, "but.." He says proceeding to move closer to you ".. I am one in bed."