Part 2

"... I am one in bed." He smile sexily and winks as your foreheads are now touching. You stare dazed by what he just did and at the lust in his eyes. This is only for a split second before he leans in closer hovering with less that an inch between your lips almost if asking for permission, before you feel the gentleness of his lips on yours, as you both mould them together.

You grab the back of his neck after realizing what was going on but almost as if you had been anticipating it at the same time. Moving your hands around to his collar bone, down his bare chest to his abs, to then break away from the kiss and move your hands further down until they are right at his belt, teasing him before wrapping your arms around him, bringing him into a tight hug, putting your check to his chest. "I could never tell if you were just being nice to me, I didn't want to make assumptions and be embarrassed." you say turning to look straight in his face, very much flustered. " You are the one I've wanted this whole time. I guess I thought I had made that clear. " He says staring into your eyes, their depth goes right through you making you blush. As the heat of your cheeks almost burns you, you look away, embarrassed because you hadn't known this whole time. He smirks and finally, it clicks and you know, he wants you, he had only ever wanted you and for a moment you almost feel stupid for doubting it this whole time. Sunddenly all the urges you've had welding up inside of you burst into life and you take hold of the moment and in an instant, you move your hands to the back of his head of damp hair and pull him into a kiss. Falling into a deeper kiss, you push your body closer up against his, with his bare chest up against your boobs and stomach. He pauses to catch his breathe giving you the opportunity to do the same before you continue, the pause giving you perfect timing to introduce your tongue to his as your temperature starts heating up from his hot chest up against you. Your mouths intertwining, Jungkook's traveling hands slide down to your waist, as your brown shawl slides down to your arm crease not giving you much coverage anymore. You let it slide off your arms to hit the floor, not helping to lower your rising temperature at all, before returning your hands to the back of kookie's neck, roaming between his hair. You let your kisses move up to the side of his face and along his jaw bone to reach his ear and you breath,

"I guess you should make it clearer."

almost touching him with each word. At that, he immediately starts walking backwards into the bathroom pulling your hips with him, and you return to kiss his lips passionately. Once inside the bathroom, he pushes you up against the counter. His hands move further yet again as do his lips moving towards your jaw bone and towards your neck melting you with each of them, his hands now down at your ass, he grasps it in his hands before lifting you up on the counter. You wrap your legs around his waist as he fondles your butt in between his hands, making you bite your lip and groan softly, tightening your grip on his hair. A low groan escapes Jungkook, from your grip. He pulls away to give you a sly smile. "What?" you say giggling back to him. Instead of answering he leans forward, now inches away from your face and right as you go to lean in for a kiss he swerves out of the way, reaching behind you somewhere to grab something.

He moves back to line himself with your ear, "I think you need a shower," he says smoothly in your ear, his hot breathe giving you goosebumps. " but I'm not even-" you are cut off as he takes his now cold hand and slowly tracing down the middle space between your boobs and down your stomach, letting his eyes follow the path his hand has gone down. He smirks and bites his lip examining your body, his eyes saying it all. You gasp at the sudden cold texture on your chest and look down to see the vanilla liquid hand soap smeared all down your chest and your blue crop top. You knew where this was going and you still couldn't grasp it was happening as you look up, surprised, mouth open at the boy standing so proud of himself in front of you. He leans in to your ear to whisper, " Your shirt looks dirty, I think it'd be best to take it off." and you tilt your head at the tingling sensation his vibrating voice sends. You don't answer instead you lustfully glare up into kookie's eyes and slowly move your hands to the bottom of your shirt and pull it up over your head, once it was off you held it in your hand, almost taunting him, before dropping it on the floor, revealing your lacy bra. He is motionless, just staring your body as if memorizing every part of you. It makes you blush, and you turn away, using this moment to grab the hand soap and whip back around to face the boy you so desperately want, and lean close to wipe the soap all down his cheek, sliding your hand down his neck ,collar bone, to his toned chest and down to his abs. Taken aback by what you just did, you use the silence to whisper in a hushed, voice, "I can't go alone now can I?" And you move back to smile and stare into his eyes. He leans forward to kiss your forehead, " Of course not," he says in a husky tone only you could've heard. "Good" you reply as you take the hair tie out of your hair letting it fall and you push your fingers through it, moving it out of your face which you could tell he liked.