NEW COLAB BOOK!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH!! I am extremely excited to anounce that I will be starting a new BTS smut book. This is a collaboration with my favourite imagines writer so I am so so happy that it is happening. So this is how it is going to happen. It will be a mix, some of the smuts that will have PURELY stemmed from the imagines of  "BTS IMAGINES by humeri "( if you don't already read them go do so as they are really good and their English is on point.) So, as I was reading them I thought that some of them would be a great story to lead into a smut and after getting the ok from humeri that is exactly what is going to happen. I will make sure to mention which imagine it is from the imagines book and I won't be changing those parts very much (only anything needed to led into the smut but I want to keep them virtually the same) and just adding on with the smut portion to create a bigger story. As I previously said the book will be a mix because along with the beautiful imagines being provided, there will also be some that I write on my own and I will indicate that in the titles. You can go check her books to see if they are plagiarized because I will not be doing that so go ahead. The last thing I want to do is steal someone else's work because it can be really hard to come up with story's and I do not wish to steal someone else's hard work. So, stay tuned for the new book and fallow up humeri and @whovian_xox < that's me while you're at it.

( FALLOW UP SIDE NOTE)
THE BOOK HAS NOW DROPPED
TITLE IS SMUTTY BTS IMAGINES!!! So you guys should go read it if you enjoyed this story😊😊😊)