Part 2.

As we make our way to Simons office we all take a second to talk about how grateful we are to have each other, we are all feeling blessed to have such strong personalities in our group.
We've really grown because of each other and because of the group.

"I need you all to promise me that we will stay in touch, you are all the first friends I've had really." Liam says with a small smile.

I go up to him and put and arm around his shoulder,
"Of course we will Li, we all promise." I say with a reassuring tone.

Before we make it to Simons office we get stopped by one of the camera men,
"Hi boys, I know this isn't completely professional but I was wondering if I could get an autograph for my daughter, she's a huge fan of yours."

"Sure man, anything for our girls." Niall says, grabbing a photo that he had in his hand.
We all take turns in signing it, passing it around in our circle.

"She's also quite fond of Larry Stylinson, can't stop watching Larry moments on the YouTube." he says in a typical dad way.

"I'm sorry, what's Larry Stylinson?" Zayn asks, with a questioning look on his face.

The dad looks at me and Harry,
"Harry and Louis, I think, she makes me watch all your, and I quote, soulmate moments."

I look up at Haz, are we really that readable?
I look up at Harry and he shakes his head as if to tell me, don't tell him we are together.

"Its cute that she genuinely thinks we're together." I say with a laugh.

"But you are, aren't you?" Liam says stupidly.
Sensing the sudden discomfort he just laughs it off and makes a joke out of it.

"Thankyou for the autograph boys but I really must be going, good luck for the future."

We all thank him, if his daughter think we're dating, who else does?
I mean we only got together today, sure we'd flirt alot before this, but still, how could they tell?

"Okay so that was weird, I'm worried about the Larry thing though, what if they think of us differently if we decide to tell them, what if they hate us!" Harry panics.

"We'll be up ahead, just catch up to use when you need to, well give you some privacy." Liam says, as they start to walk off.

"Listen sweet cheeks," I use the familiar nickname to try and calm him down, "We just don't tell them yet, I'm sure they wouldn't mind either way but
we only just got together so holding off on telling them would be for the best right now anyway."

He begins to calm down again, just make sure I pull him towards me and hug him, "Don't worry curly, I won't let anything happen that will hurt you."

He looks up at me and quickly puts his lips on mine, and before I can even register it, he's up ahead with the other boys.

I stand there for a second, touching my lips with the tips of my fingers, loving the tingling feeling I'm getting.

"Lou, you coming?" I hear Niall shout,

"Yeah I'm coming."

I jog up to the boys and instantly take Harry's hand into mine and give it a quick squeeze.

We finally make it to Simons office and wait in the small waiting room, we sit down on the small chairs and wait.