Part 3

*1 year later*

It's now 2011, almost 2012, we've only gotten bigger, our band has taken off, me and Harry are still together, and have been for a year now, sure the fans still ship us, but we've just learnt to have fun with it.

Modest! have been getting stricter though, I remember this one time.

We are at a signing, there is a lot of fans here, one of them actually asked Harry if we were dating, silly thing actually said yes, made our girls smile though so it wasn't a big problem, me and Harry are still very very close, were inseparable but somehow always being separated.

It was time to leave, we were saying our last goodbyes when Harry leant over "Where do you want to sit?"

I replied with "next to you."

"You can't sit together!" Our manager practically yelled at it, I felt my smile drop instantly, that's the first time that's ever happened.

Since then things are only getting worse, sure we still love each other, but we're getting distant.

They're actually trying to get Harry and I to live separately, we told them we had to live with eachother still, so they agreed to telling people that we had moved out, but we haven't.

My favourite nights are when we're all alone, and Harry cooks us dinner, of course he does, I'd burn the house down, and once we've eaten we just hold eachother, not a care in the world.

Tonight is like that.
We're going to America tomorrow, so we can release our first proper single.

Harry and I are in our bed, his head on my chest, our legs intertwined.

"I hope we stay like this forever Lou."

"Haz were leaving tomorrow?" I say with a questioning tone.

"No I mean I hope we stay like this," he says motioning between us, "together like this, being close, no interruptions."

"and we will curly, don't you worry." I say with a smile.

I run my finger through his hair, it's one of my favourite things about him, how it falls effortlessly, the little curls, how it's brown make his beautiful green eyes sparkle and it makes him look so beautiful.

I see his eyes flutter shut, and know he must've fallen asleep, I kiss his forehead and get up from the bed.

I go out into the backyard and sit on our porch swing, watching the stars, I really am living the perfect life.

I really am so lucky to have him, he keeps me grounded, he's my home.

I hear my phone ringing next to me and see that Niall is calling me, I answer the phone and instantly hear the cheerful Irish accent.

"Hey Lou, I was just wondering if we need to be at the airport at 3am or 3pm." he says.

"3am Ni, to escape the fans," we do love our girls but they get a bit crazy sometimes "Why are you asking me anyway, didn't you get a text about it earlier today?"