Ch 20: Love Triangle

I had so much going on I decided to hire a manager/assistant. One that can keep me on track with gigs and appearances. I needed damn security now I almost got stalked the other day. I was sitting behind Carmen my cashier. I scrolled through my emails and my eyes widened. A promoter wanted me to host at Drais the biggest club in Las Vegas. I quickly replied but was interrupted by someone calling my name. I looked up and it was Jacob.

"Oh hey Jake" I said. "What are you doing here? I asked. "I came in the Macy's to get my favorite cologne thought I stopped by but I needed to ask you something" he said.

"Sure come on" I said walking to my little office as he followed. "Oh look at you we taught you well" he chuckled.

"Oh my gosh shut up.... What's the problem? I asked. He sat down placing his hands on his face. "Noni .... Man its just like she's driving me crazy so I broke up with her but I don't really mean it. Its just she keeps holding this shit over my head and she's trying to act like she's not wrong. Like everything was fine before that guy got to her. I don't know what to do"

"I agree Noni needs to genuinely apologize, I don't know Jacob y'all just need to talk"

"Shit gets no where though" he said. I started to chuckle inside I remember when Noni was so passive when it comes to Jacob now she's giving him hell apart of me enjoys it but Jacob has proven that he's changed.

"Jacob sometimes women go to other guys for some things they aren't getting in a relationship same as guys. For instance you needed more excitement in the bedroom so you did what you did. Noni may feel alone, maybe she needs extra attention. I mean you work at night so when you get home she's sleep. And when you wake up she's at work.

"I guess you have a point"

"But I'm no Oprah I have my own problems with myself and Chres. But y'all will get through it" I ensured him.

"Thanks Blake I appreciate it" he said getting up. I followed him as I walked back in I saw Chyanne with a few girls looking in my store. They actually had some products in my hands and I was surprised. "Welcome to Bake guys" I said standing besides Carmen. "Hey girl I just thought I'd get a couple of things" she said. I squinted my eyes a little at her I was wondering why she was randomly here. I could not stand this hoe I feel bad for her because her ass whopping is long overdue.

"Girl I need a fill in" One at her friends said.

"Me too" Chyanne said expanding her hand I looked down at her hand to see a familiar ring. I know this bitch doesn't have my old engagement ring on. I felt humiliated inside , I felt like I wasn't breathing but I had to play this off. "Nice ring" I said

"Oh yeah girl Chres he proposed to me last night and I said yes" she said.

"Oh with my ring" I smiled.

"Oh shit" Jacob whispered I didn't even notice he was still in here. "I guess so he had a beautiful speech then he bent down on one knee" She explained

"You're a fucking clown HOE! you came all the way down here to show off my damn ring. Hooray! He proposed but its gon always be me bitch , always get the fuck out of my store before I drag you out myself" I shouted.

"Yeah yeah you're all bark but no bite. Just know that you're not longer the head bitch in charge its me"

"Yo yall need to go with all of that" Jacob said. "Jacob she don't want it" I said breathing hard. "Get the fuck out of my store , BITCH YOU COULD NEVER BE THE HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE. YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU ARE IN PUBLIC I WOULD BEAT YOUR ASS. GET OUT" I yelled. Her and her friends walked out and I was pacing back and forth. "I gotta go , I gotta" I said trying not to cry