Chapter 45: No Angel

Later that Night

I walked up the steps placing my key in the door. I unlocked the door stepping inside it was freezing outside, to be the middle of march it sure didn't feel like it. I laid my body against the door for a second closing my eyes just thinking about how the date went. It was great nothing but good energy and I was feeling it. I slowly opened my eyes to see my whole table covered with flowers and edible arangments. I laughed walking towards the table. I picked up the first bouquet smelling them. I looked down at the card. Opening it "For you my baby" -Chres.

"So how was the date? I turned around viewing Noni holding Sanaa. "The date went well, really well. How did these get here? I asked taking a bite of a pineapple slice. "A flower lady came with them and told me they were for you and then edible arrangements came next" she explained. "This is really nice" I smiled. I then looked over at my sleeping baby. I took her from Noni "I'm sorry Noni I feel like I'm using you sometimes. I know you want to go home to your husband and kids" I said

"Girl it's fine if I couldn't I would've told you plus our men are working its only 9:30" she said. "So was he kissing your ass the whole night, don't you just get a kick out of it" she said. I began laughing as I walked Sanaa to her bed. She followed me "Actually it was to a minimum, if anything he was eye fucking me all night" I said.

"Well at least he didn't try to press up on you or did he? She asked" We walked to my room. "No but he was just being a real smooth talker and I can't lie. He's good at that" I said taking my earrings off.

"Sooo is there a possibility that there's a relationship coming back? She asked. "He did mention us being together but not right now. We can't just jump back in it like that. I don't know I'm just not ready, we just got cool again" I explained.

"I definitely feel you well at least this is a start" she smiled. "Did he kiss you? She asked.

"Surprisingly not, he did lick some whip cream off my thigh. Some of my dessert fell on my dress and thigh and he licked it off " I said. "Ummm someone's nasty" she laughed.

"Very"

"I'll give you guys 5 months max" she said.

"5 months until what? I said

"Baby number 2" she said. "No I can't, it would be wrong" I said. "Don't even think about that, I just know once ya'll get back on super duper good terms its gonna be poppin" she said. I was staring at Noni she's changed over the years she's not super duper conservative like she used to be. I guess she got her wings and is more in touch with her sexuality now because all she talks about is sex. At least I know her and Jacob are in a great place and she's confident.

My phone lit up and it was Chres. I quickly answered it placing it on speaker.

"Hello" I said

"Hey boo" he said

"Hi, I umm got your flowers they're pretty. Thankyou" I said.

"You're welcome love, I was just checking to see if you got in safely" he said. "Yeah I'm in here" I said

"How's princess? He asked. "Your princess is fine she's getting all of the sleep in the world" I laughed. "Because she's a busy bee but I wanted to know if you could stop by the club tomorrow" He asked.

"For what? I asked.

"Don't worry about it, just show up please" he said. I rolled my eyes I figured he had something nice up his sleeve or something and I was taking it all in.