°°° Silent treatment.°°°

Silent Treatment

Niall:

You were trying so hard to resist speaking to him, but you were holding out despite all of the random hugs and kisses on the cheek. "Please talk to me" He winded hugging you from behind while you spread some butter on a slice of toast resting his head on you shoulder. "I am sorry you know, I am" You still gave no reaction. "I really miss the sound of your voice" He began to kiss you neck, giving you goosebumps He knew just what to do to get you to cave. "Just tell me to stop if you want" He started to whisper in your ear. You spin yourself around to face him. "No don't stop" You go to pull him in to kiss him properly. "I knew you would forgive me"

Harry:

He was constantly poking your side it was beginning to annoy you, you had been keeping up not talking to Harry for nearly two hours and weren't ready to give up get not until he said sorry. "Please babe, what do you want me to say" You shifted your body, telling him what you wanted to hear would mean saying it... not going to happen. "Pllllleeeesseee" You tilt you head more away from him. "Fine okay you win... I'm sorry" He through his hands in the air. "Do you mean it" You asked. "You still spoke to me" He flashed you a cheeky smile.

Liam:

Even though he was holding you close arms draped completely around you he tried to get a reaction, picking up your arm and putting it round his shoulder. You were quick to remove it placing it back in it's original place. "Don't make me do it" You weren't to sure what he was on about. "I will if you don't talk to me" You stayed in silence for a few more moments before, without waning, he jumped on top of you and began to tickle you although you were laughing so hard you still were determined not to say anything. "Okay Okay !!" You spill out. "I will talk to you" He laughs letting you sit back up to wrap your arms round him properly.

Zayn:

He kept trying to get you to talk to him again. Blocking you view of the television, sending you text when you where inches apart, anything to trying to get you to say something to him. You had laid you self on the chair cushion being used to prop your head up a little, preparing yourself to let your view be blocked again. Instead he popped his head right next to your face trying his best attempt at the puppy dog face. "You know you can't resist this" He said continuing to do his face. "You right" You sighed. "Come here my little puppy" Giving him a qick peck on the lips.

Louis:

You had placed yourself on separate chairs. "Say something" He sighed. "I'm sorry... i'm sorry...i'm sorry" He kept repeating. The next thing you feel is the impact at the cushion hitting your face. "Y/N I said I am sorry" He whined "That kindda hurt" You laughed. He walked over to you chair. "i'm sorry Love" He bent down to give you a kiss on the cheek. "It's okay I forgive you" You laugh, tilting his face to give him a kiss on the lips.

******
(A/n): whoop whoop! New preference, I'm going to do 4 more preference then I'll write the imagines!
So far I have: 1.Zayn requested
2.Harry requested

VOTE VOTE VOTEEEE for more!

Love ya all and thanks for reading!
Xoxo
-Z