°°°He's your over-protective brother *requested* °°°

He's your over-protective brother for @nikkystyles55

Harry:

"Bye Harry see you later!" You called as you walked out of the house. You can't believe you actually made it out without him questioning you. You lock the door and as you turn around Harry is in front of you."Okay seriously! How did you get there?" You ask as you cross your arms. "The window. Anyway, where are you going all dolled up at this time of night?" He asks as he crosses his arms.
"It's 6pm Harry, it's not even dark yet." You tell him. "Stop changing the subject." He says sternly."Harry i'm just going on a date." You reply."With who exactly?" He asks as he raises his brow.
"Harry i'm 16, I know which boys to date and who not to date. I won't date douches or anything, yeah?" You smile. He narrows his eyes at you and you attempt to walk past him. He blocks your way again and you sigh."And where is he taking you exactly?"

"If I tell you you'll follow us." His eyes narrow down to your purse and then he walks back into the house. You smile at yourself and then walk down the road. A few minutes later you hear footsteps running towards you. You turn around and you see Harry in aviators and a leather jacket.

"Seriously!? Your disguise is as bad as your hair in the morning." You tell him. "Hurtful. I have feelings you know." He tells you as he puts on a fake pout.You roll your eyes."Yeah and so do I and I just really want to go on this date without you stalking me."Harry thinks for a bit and you stand there tapping your foot. "25 meters distance and I can't talk to you or your date, is that alright?" he asks.
"50 and not until he leaves ok. And no photos either."He gives you a hard look."Deal."

As you walk away from him he calls your name. You sigh and turn around."What?"
"You know I love you aye and i'm just trying to protect you!"You roll your eyes and laugh. "Yeah, I know."

Louis:

You were at the movies with your date and you two were waiting in line to get tickets. He was being sweet to you, making you giggle and blush. His hand brushed yours and you grabbed his hand making the two of you smile."Excuse me you're holding up the line, can you move forward please?" The guy behind you asked. You apologized to the guy and moved forward."Dude it's like really hot out here, why are you wearing a scarf and beanie?" Your date asked. You tilted your head as you wondered the same thing. "wait.."

You pulled off his beanie and scarf and tossed it to the ground. "Louis, seriously? What are you doing here!" You said angrily. "I'm catching a movie, what about you?" He asked as he folded his arms. You sighed and rolled your eyes."Louis can you not?" You tell him. He gives you a confused look and you pull him away from your date."Okay Louis, I know why you are here." You hiss at him.
"Yeah, well that's good, why didn't you consult me first though?" he asks.You laugh. "Do I have to consult with you first all the time?""Yes." Louis replies without hesitation.You give him a look of sadness and he unfolds his arms.

"Ok, i'm sorry, it's just you're my baby sister and it's my job to look after you and make sure no one breaks your heart. That's just what I do.", "Louis I promise you i'll be fine, and if he does break my heart I swear i'll go to you first." You tell Louis. The two of you laugh softly and then he ruffles your hair. "Ok, but you promised, remember that!" He winks at you and then waves at your date before getting into his car.

Liam:

You and Liam were in the lounge watching TV when his cellphone rings. "Hey." he answers. "Oh hey Niall!" You look over to him immediately and just stare at him."What? you want to talk to y/n?Why?"You sit up a bit and hold your hand out waiting for the cell phone. "Why do you want to talk to Y/N? Are you two dating? What's going on? Are you taking her out? Why do you want to talk to her and not me? Niall what's going on? Do you like my baby sister?"You roll your eyes and snatch the phone off him.