The Underground And Flowey

Twits Pov. 'uh what happen.' i opened my eyes everything i saw was black except a ray of sunlight that was shining on above me, i notice i was laying in a patch of yellow flowers. I got up on my hands and knees i grabbed my teddy and continue to crawl i saw a doorway, i crawled to it but...it had no door it was just a doorway. So i just began to crawl threw it, there was a light coming down on a single golden flower but i don't know where the light was coming from so i just looked at the flower. My eyes widen there was a face on the flower but it smiled at me in a weird way, i just crawled closer to it and sat down cuddling my bear starring at the flower. "Howdy! i'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!" flowey said to me, i just waved my hand to say 'hello' to flowey. "Hmm...you look very tinier then the other humans i saw, maybe even weaker as well so KILLING you and taking your SOUL will be fast for me!" I was getting scared the flowers face changed into a scary looking face and laughed like a psycho that made me even scared, i held my teddy tight with tears coming down from my eyes. "Say your last words HUMAN! BUT I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK YET!" Flowey yelled at me laughing, tiny white looking objects began to circle me i began to shout as a cried hugging me teddy. "Time to DIE, my BULLETS Will end you!" it cackles, i just held my teddy more tighter and closed my eyes tears. Tears still streaming over my face to the ground as i waiting for the flowey to kill me, to End my life.