Meeting Alphys and a weird drink

Toriel still had an uneasy feeling about her, i was done with my sippy cup she picked me up and putted me over her shoulder and burped me. She then placed me down, she then got a book and placed on her reading glasses on and sat down on her chair. She told me a story i loved books, thirty minutes past. There was a knock at the door toriel closed her book an toke her reading glasses and put them on the table,  she walked over to with door she stopped she token a deep breath and opened the door, i saw a funny looking yellowish dinosaurs with glasses. "h-hello toriel, g-glade to see y-your again." she said. "You too, please come in." toriel asked the funny looking dinosaur, and she just nods and walks in. Toriel closed the door and walked with alphys to the living where i was at, when alphys saw me her eyes got big in fear but also wonder. "I-is that a H-human in y-you're house?" "Yes alphys, please don't tell anyone else you know what Asgore would kill her." toriel begged alphys to keep this a secret. "A-alright, y-you're  secret is s-safe with me t-toriel." "But i may, why did you wanted to come over?" she asked alphys. "I m-made this one of a kind potion, that toke forever to create i e-even forgot h-how to make it a-as well....he he he." she laughs nervously and placed it\ on the small table, "You made a potion that taken you forever to make, and you forgotten how to make it?" she asked. "Y-yes it token me years to make it and n-now i don't k-know what t-to do with i-it now, and i c-came here t-to what should i do w-with it?" She asked. "So you made this and forgotten how to make and now you don't know what to do with it?" "Y-yes." I just continue to watch then talk and talk and talk....witch was kinda boring to me, i looked over and saw the weird drink that alphys made if she didn't want it maybe i can have it. I crawled over to the tiny table and carefully taken the weird looking drink, it had a purple glow about it 'Yelp bottoms up.' i thought to my self and started to drink it. It tasted like grape juice, toriel and alphys looked over at me with shocked and fearing eyes as i drank the last drop of the weird drink. "MY CHILD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" She shocked in fear for me and rushed over to me,  i just looked at alphys as i lifting of the weird cup that the juice was in. Alphys was confused that i wanted seconds, but i knew i couldn't. "Do you know, whats gonna happen to the child?" she asked shaking. "N-no i don't i'm s-sorry we just have t-to see what h-happens to the young c-child, i h-have to go back to m-my lab maybe in a f-few days i can run s-some tests on the young c-child to see whats happening." she asked toriel, toriel just nodded her head and tries to stay calm. Alphys walked out of the house, toriel closed the door and looked over at me. She looked as if i was gonna die or something so i just tilted me head to her, She sighed and gave a weak giggle i can see that she was trying to tell me that everything was gonna be alright but she didn't know for sure. She picked me up "Time for bed, my child." she told me and i just softly nodded to her rubbing my right eye as i yawned sleepy, toriel covers me up in a lot of blanket and gave me my teddy bear to sleep with, i snuggle with my teddy bear and toriel gave me a kiss on my forehead she then walked over to the door of my room and said to me. "Goodnight, my child sweet dreams." and closed the door, my eye lids closed making me go to the world as i know dreamland.