Chapter 6

"It's time so let's keep it casual." Twilight said.
Adagio and the Dazzling were watching high from the bleachers.
"She is the perfect weapon." Adagio said.
"Yes and once she puts it on there will be no stopping us." Aria said.
The song wasn't great. Especially with sabbatage! The other students, eager to make them fail lowered giant magnets. They attached to rarity's bracelets making her like a puppet on strings. A light was going haywire causing Fluttershy to run in circles. By the end, the room was silent.
"That was awful!" Rainbow dash growled.
They all looked at Twilight.
"I-I"
"If you hadn't written that we wouldn't be in this mess!!!" Sunset burst out in rage.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Twilight burst into tears and ran off.
That was the Dazzling's cue.
They walked out the gym.
"Now twilight is some where in the school." Applejack grumbled.
"Let's split up and find her."

Twilight was running for a while. In the end she landed in an empty hall. Alone.
"Twilight? In the band room!" She heard a voice that sounded like spike.
She saw the band room a few feet away. She ran in to the dimly lit room after the sound.
"Spike?" She called as she walked in. The doors slammed shut. She ran back. They were locked.
"Hello Twilight." Said a voice from the shadows. Twilight nearly screamed. The dazzlings were cornering her.
"What do you want with me!?" Twilight edged into the corner.
"You want to join us?" Adagio said.
"I won't join you. I'm not betraying my friends." She spat.
"Well then...this will change your mind." Adagio removed something from her pocket causing twilight to gasp. It was a fourth siren pendant.
"We have been saving this for a special occasion." Aria said.
"And now it will be worth it. Girls you know what to do." Adagio smirked as Aria and Sonata held twilight's arms against the wall.
As Adagio brought it closer to her neck it seemed to glow brighter like a fire.
"No!!!!!" Twilight screamed in pain as it was secured around her neck. She felt her self change. The necklace was now bound to her. She fell from the wall to the ground with tears spilling out. Adagio helped her up. Twilight's eyes flashed green. Her dress had changed to a darker shade, decked out in spikes.
"Perfect twilight. Welcome to the Dazzlings." Adagio cackled.