Chapter 9

"That amulet! We need to smash it!" Rainbow said faking air punches.
"We can't destroy it. It seems fused to her. If it's destroyed twilight could..." Spike stoped mid sentence.
"Luckily we are playing at the finals. But we need a counter spell" pinkie said.
"We pony up when we play. As long as we play together." Applejack said.
"We have to do awesome as I want to be!" Rainbow said as Fluttershy scowled.
"Oh I doubt that" Twilight said as she steped out of the shadows. Her eyes flashed green as the amulet grew brighter around her neck.
"Twilight take off that necklace now!" Sunset said. The glowing pendant was completely frightening her.
"I doubt that... How about since we are enemies now why don't we have some fun?!" Twilight cackled as she pulled a lever. The humane 5 and sunsets were sent into a trap room under the stage.
Luckily spike just watched the whole thing from behind a speaker. He quickly had to scamper away.
"Twilight! We will get out of here!" Sunset yelled.
"Yeah right. If you excuse me I have a show to steal." She spat as the door closed trapping the girls.

Later at the show
Since the Rainbooms were not present, Trixie and the illusions were runner ups.
See me dominate because I'm powerful and great!!!!
The song finished with a final explosion of fireworks.
"Try to top that!" She said snobbish.
"Well I don't know if we can..." Adagio said with a sarcastic smirk. Green smoke was flowing from beneath the stage.
The Rainbooms were auguring.
"You are so possessive Rainbow dash!" Rarity said.
"It's my band! I write the songs!" Rainbow said.
"I write songs too! But you never played them!"
They were so caught up in the aurgument that only sunset noticed the green smoke.
"You have to stop! Is all of this necessary! You are best friends and now your letting this band tear you apart." They stopped and listened to sunset.
"I never told you because I didn't think I was needed. But now I see I can help." Sunset finished as the girls enveloped her in a group hug.
"Sunset want to be lead singer?" Rainbow said as she nodded. "Fluttershy written a great song"
"Let's do this is style! Rarity?" Applejack asked as rarity pulled a clothing rack out. The door opened in came Vinyl scratch. She was here to bring them to perform. They suited up and she drove them to a hill.