Chapter 3

Benny's Point Of View 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ughhhhhhhh! I should've asked Tiffany out when I had the chance. should I or should I not??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal Point Of View

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Ethan and Benny walked us home and all went well.

But I could tell that Benny had a look on his face.

I know Benny very well.

No as well as Ethan, but you know...

He was questioning him self.

Me: Okay Benny, what are you asking your self?

Benny: What, huh? Me? Question my self. Haha your crazyyyyyyy.

Me: no I'm nit Benny. I know you very well. Well, not as well as Ethan. But i do you that face.

Benny: huh, what face?

Me: THAT face.

I then said and pointed to his face

Benny: this is my face. I don't have any other faces.

Me: Bennyyyyyyy

Benny: Tiffanyyyyyy

Then I gave him a glare. He knows what that means. He ran toward the nearest tree and climbed up the tree.

Me: you can't hide up there forever Benny.

Benny: oh yes I can. You can't make me come down.

Did i mention I was a Wizard?

I never told anyone about this but this is one way I can make him come down

Me: okay. I don't have to do this.

Benny: do what?

I took out my wand and said a spell

Me: hello goodbye, I won't leave you be, now bring Benny down from this tree! FLASH!!!

Benny was now down from the tree.

Benny: HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!

Me: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Do what I didn't do anything! (whispers: some are evil some are kind, now all must speak their minds!)

Authors Note: now I'm mixing this with Wizards of Waverly Place. And some of you might know what kinda of spell that is. ;)

Benny: Oh my god. Tiffany's a Spell Caster. WHAT AM I SAYING?!?! what am I saying.

Me: okay, I'll tell you guys but you can't tell ANYONE else. Deal? Or else all do the same thing I'm doing to Benny to all of you guys!

They all nodded.

Me: I. Am. A. Wizard.

Ethan: a wizard? What was the spell that you used to make Benny say whats on his mind?

Me: do you want me to cast it on someone?

Rory: CAST IT ON ME!

Me: okay. Some are evil some are kind. Now let all speak their minds.

Rory: Oh my god. Tiffany is so cute. Erica is smoking! OH MY GOD!!! Get the spell off of me!!

I took a stone out of my bag and reversed the spell.

Sarah: what was that?

Me: it was the Stone Of Dreams. It can grant any wish or reverse any spell. I don't use the wishes. I only reverse my spells.

Ethan: so when you found out that we were, you know, you casted a spell on your self?

Me: yea. Then i revised that spell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now my readers, you know that this story, is a mixture between, Cody Simpson, My Babysitters A Vampire, AND Wizard of Waverly Place.

If you guys want to make me mix another TV show or Charater, email me or message me.

Next chapter, I have it all planned out. So, BEWARE! or not :)