Chapter 3

Im so sorry I haven't updated!!! I have been sick and have had school! But as a sorry I will be making a book of one-shots soon. I promise! So give me ur favourite ships and a situation and I'll see what I can do! ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Chapter 3
Max P.O.V.
      I turned to see Adam, Barney, Cory, Jin, Jess, jake, and some other people who worked in the offices, staring at me wide eyed.
       I huffed and pushed past them toward Ross's offices, only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder.
         " what the hell Max? That was Ross's boyfriend!" Adam said, turning me so I was facing him. I growled lowly and shoved his arm off my shoulder.
        " well what would you have done if you found out Blake was beating Ross?" I hissed through clenched teeth.
        They stared at me in disbelief. I just huffed and walked back to Ross' office. I saw a smiling Tim and a laughing Ross. I smiled, it's good to see Ross happy.
         " hey," I said leaning on the door frame. Tim and Ross both look at me and smile. All traces of fear and sadness now gone from Ross' features. He had his scarf around his neck again, but I knew why.
       " hey Max," Tim said smiling as her stood. " well I have editing. I'll leave you two to talk." He said smirking in my direction. My expression hardened as he quickly walked past me.
      " M-max is he G-gone?" Ross hiccuped. I saw tears brim his eye. I quickly sat down beside him and pulled him into my lap. I rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him.
      " yeh narwhal, he's gone." I whispered. I kissed the top of his head and rocked him to sleep. He looked so peaceful when he slept.
      I smiled and picked him up, carrying him out of the office, getting questionable looks from the guys, and taking him to the empty office with a couch. I softly layer him down and placed his snuggy over him.
     I smiled at him and went back to my desk, I felt Tim staring at me. I groaned and turned to look at him.
      " what?!" I snapped, he smiled and turned back to his computer. Why was he~ oh, well I did just carry Ross through the offices. I sighed and turned back to my computer.
Ross POV
' pain erupted from my chest as the whip made contact. I whimpered and looked up at Blake, who was now holding a bloodied whip. I whimpered as he raised it. But before he could swing, the door burst open and someone ran in.
        I didn't see there face, it was blurred. They tackled Blake, screaming and punching him. They fought until Blake pulled a knife.
No
He shoved the knife into the others gut. He froze, looking down at his gut as he collapsed down beside Blake. Blake looked worried as he got up and ran out the door.
      I crawled over to the person, but froze as I saw familiar ginger hair. Familiar hazed over the chocolate brown eyes, that held sadness and fear, but were still still so soft and loving.
        " m-Ma-Max?!" I sobbed, clinching the front of his shirt. He looked over at me saddly, a sad smile on his face. He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. Tears fell faster as I watched him try to speak.
      " I-I-I-I'm s-sor-sorry r-Ross. I-I'm s-sorry I c-couldn't protect y-you." He said, blood dripping out of his mouth. I sobbed louder.
      " I l-love y-you," he said his hand falling from my cheek.
    " MAX PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I screamed, sobbing more. I screamed as his eyes hazed over completely.' 
       My eyes snapped open and I sat upright. Tears falling down my face and my body shaking. My mind was so confused, thoughts spinning around. Then I froze.
   Max.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Plz tell me what you thought I do read them all!
     Till chapter 4, byeeeeeeeee