CHAPTER 7 XD

Hello everyone, it is I. I have returned. Finally. I know, i know. It has been a while since i have updated and I probably have lost a ton of readers, but this book must go on for the ones who still read it. I will NEVER EVER just put this book on hold or give up on it. I know how it feels when you get really into a book and they just drop it, so i won't do that. Anyway, here is my new chapter! I Hope you like it. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max P.O.V.
I stared coldly at Blake. Him staring right back. All the people in the restaurant had either ran or were cowering under tables or behind the counter. Small cries came from the frightened children hiding behind their parents. It made me angry, we were just having a normal, happy day and this jackass comes in and ruins it. So, I am going to get a little revenge. He has hurt MY Ross long enough, someone needs to teach this guy a lesson. And it looks like it's gonna be me.

" What the hell do you think you are doing?" I growled, my voice dangerously calm. I could see the fear flashed through his eyes, but it was masked by rage. I have known Blake for a while, he is short tempered, but also easily scared. He just hides his fear with anger. But he isn't the only hat head around here, I just have a better hold on my anger, most of the time.

" I came to get MY boyfriend back." He hissed, taking a threatening step toward me. I didn't move, didn't even flinch. I stood straight, showing dominance. No one is EVER going to hurt my narwhale again. Not while I'm here.

" If you haven't noticed, he isn't YOUR boyfriend anymore. He is mine." I growled. Taking a step toward him. He took a small step back. I inwardly smirked, he is getting scared,good. I could hear the sound of police sirens coming. I could tell Blake heard them too, by the way he was about to run. Oh hell nah.
Taking the advantage of him not looking I launched myself at him, using my full body weight to take us both to the ground. I landed ontop of him, I was holding his arms up above his head and was pinning him to the ground with my legs, straddling his waist. He struggled under me, but I gave no way point. He was stuck.

I heard the cars screech to a stop outside and the sound of slamming doors. Before cops raided the place. I felt someone pull my roughly off of Blake and pull my arms behind my back. I could feel the cool metal of cuffs being put on my wrists.
" You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer said as he pushed me out the door, I could hear crashed coming from behind me and knew Blake was putting up a fight, he always does.

" Wait! He didn't do anything! He was just protecting me!" Ross said as he raced toward us, he was about two feet away when another cop, a female, grabbed his by the arm gently and pulled him back. I stopped walking, making the cop push me slightly.
" Sir, until we know everything that happened we have to take him into the sta~" She was cut off when another loud crashed ran through the place, followed by loud shouts from the officers. She let go of Ross and ran toward Blake was currently about to be tazed, good.
" Ross, I'll be ok. I didn't do anything wrong. They have the cameras for evidence remember? I did absolutely nothing wrong." I said, great sadness pulled at my heart as I saw tears pricked his eyes. The cop behind me gently pushed me toward the car. I got into it easily and he shut the door.
Ross stood in the doorway of Ihop, staring at me, tears rolling down his face. I need to get this figured out, and quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ok that's it! i know its short, but im in school, i could get my computer taken away so it had to be short and quick!  I hope you like it! Im really sorry i havent updated in a while but i promise more and more WILL come up. Until next chapter byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! XD