The First Phase

This is about the beginning stage of a relationship. Know that all relationships start with I like you. That turns into I lust you (yes lust). This turns into an obsession. That same obsession with that person will make you crazy. Now I'm your average teenager. I know love is a bitch if not returned. That's why you don't get to involved in the first place. Love will hurt you. It can make you or break you. It will be true one day and gone the next. There are multiple phases,stage's, and causes of love. Each one determine how the relationship will end up. It can make you want to commit suicide and or murder. It will make you crazy. There is that chance that it will make you the happiest person on earth.(Slight chance...like 5/8 chance) just to be real with you you might not find you true love but if you find love then you did great. If you found a good love then you did better than over half the world. I mean it pat your self on the back good job👏👏👏👏👍👍👌👍👌🖒 you did it. Now for the unfortunate souls there is someone out there for you. It might not be the right one but its the bezt on for someone with no one. Witb that being said dont and i repeat  DONT SETTLE FOR NO GOOD ASS PEOPLE YOU CAN DO BETTER TRUST 2. IF THEY HIT YOU BEAT TVEY ASS AND LEAVE THEM. IF NEED BE GO RENT A FLY ASS CAR AND RIDE TO THEY HOUSE JUST TO SHOW THEM YOU CAN DO BETTER . Im serious you dont have to deal with that shit. Even slenderman can do better than whoever you have if they beat you. Abuse is not only physical, laties and gentalmen so dont think it is.IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS ABUSIVE  YELL ME I DONT CARE WHERE YOU ARE I WILL HELP YOU.