3

I was sitting in my room all alone watching one of Weston's love younows . I was so nervous but I had to hit the guest button, he hit random and I saw that it was me. I started screaming and then I was on the screen. He started laughing at me for screaming and we played the game where you do rock-paper-scissors and whoever wins has to give the loser a dare.  When I lost he dared me to eat one of every kind of jelly bean in the bean boozled set.  After getting finished he said he would follow me on Instagram. I told him my username and he followed me.  About an hour later he sent me a DM that said he wanted my number.  I started screaming and called my bestfriend. She started screaming and i started crying and it was crazy!! Well I gave it to him and he started texting me about what state I lived in and his meet and greet.  He agreed to give me vip gold tickets to his most recent meet and greet . At the meet and greet he started talking and taking pictures with me. It turns out we loved extremely close to each other. At the end of the meet and greet he ran up to me and whispered in my ear to meet him at the local thrift shop (so he wouldn't get noticed). At the thrift shop he ran up to me and kissed me. All I could think was, " WESTON KOURY JUST KISSED ME OH MY GOSH!!" It was crazy and when I got home I got a text from him asking if I could be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes and now we have been dating for 6 months.

Sorry if this was kind of  rushed and bad I haven't really thought of anything to do or say so ideas would be appreciated!