Lies

SHERLOCK P.O.V

I woke up holding my head as my room is spinning in circles around me. I have exceeded in my so called mission. I kissed Ely i knowingly hand no feeling involved in it or so i keep telling myself for it was just so i can get information from her. She likes to be stubborn and she won't share personal information of cases with me when i need her too. Its easy to get to people by human emotions. Its actually my favorite way it's quite fun to see the reaction after. Seeing how they felt it's quite nice. I need to act like I don't remember because if i did she would question my impulse and then I can't manipulate her to my needs.

I have thought and thought about these feelings how she distracts me and all and i have come to a conclusion. I don't feel the so called " love" Towards Ely it is just John got me thinking i did. I honestly feel relieved to get this off my chest or shoulders. I don't know i am not one for metaphors. I smile at that thought that i can work now. I attempted on standing up to see that the atmosphere is not mine.

" where am I?" Said I as I attempt to stand again and almost fall.

" get up Sherlock i made you tea. It helps for the morning after a long night out. " Ely says with a smile that lit the room... No it didn't light any room because that is impossible.

" yes i get that but, why am i at your flat?" I said clarifying the question more. These ordinary people can't tell a simple question when they hear one.

" you um you and i were talking and you passed out so i got a taxi to take us back here... I actually got to go i left my car there last night and i have no intention of it being broken into." She said not mentioning the affection that happened.

I put on that stupid smile as i stand and take the tea.

" i will be back once i get my car then i will be obliged to take you home." She said always smiling only I can't ever deduce her to see if its real or not. That is why she angers me yet fascinates.

I watch her walk out of the house. I find it the perfect opportunity to look around and find out more about her.

I sip my tea some and then i sit it on a coffee table beside me as i head to her bedroom.

Everyone has a drawer of random things that are meaningless. "Ah! Here it is!" I say as I excitedly open it. The first thing i see is a photo frame facing upside down. I pick it up to see it is a picture of a family who looks happy and then i see it. There she is Ely. The photo was taken 5 years ago in 2011. Right underneath the photo was a funeral invitation.

It was for her family the ones that died in 2012.
It must be hard for someone to go through a loss like that but how could she still linger to the past? As i dig deeper i find something quite suspicious. A passport. It has the name of Catherine Hasting. Why would she need a fake passport? That is odd.

I suddenly hear a door open at the bottom of the stares as i put the stuff back the way it was and run to the sofa putting my tea in my lap drinking it.

" you are still drinking that tea? Its been thirty minutes!" She says as she shuts the door to her room.

" i like to pace it." I say as i look up at her.

" anyway lets get you home Watson is probably wondering where you are." She says as she gestures me to get out of the door.

who are you. I think to ask but don't as i want to figure this puzzle out.

" yes! Lets head home." I say as i stand up in a bolt.

We get in the car and she drives me home but all i can think is why she hides her identity. Maybe My brother knows.

" turn around! Instantly." I say as she gives me this crazy stare.

" now!! It's important." I say as she makes a turn and goes the way we came.

" what was that for?" She says in an annoyed tone.

" stop here. I will catch a taxi you may go home." I say getting out of the car.

" you are going like that?" She says with a questioning tone.

I don't answer as i take a quick picture of her.

" okay thats it i am going." She says as she drives off in a flash.

I walk inside to find my brother sitting on a sofa in the lounge.

" hello sherlock." He says as he turns around and stands up. " what brings you by?"

" i need help." I say as I stutter help a little for i hate asking for it.

" what is it." He says.

I pull out my phone and scroll to the picture i just took of Ely. " who is this girl?" I say as Mycroft looks at me.

" follow me this is not stuff to be said in public." He says as he leads me to his office down the hall." Sit."

I take a sit and look at him waiting for answers.

" she is Flora Attwaters. She was a part of a cult and a dangerous one at that. It was back in 2012. She one day quit she didn't want to do that anymore she knew it was wrong. The cult didn't take that easily and the later went and slaughtered her whole family. Killing its last member in 2013 . She has ever since traveled around going my different names and a different personality or look so she can find and kill every last member of the cult and she has succeeded in it and came here as of 2015 am i right. I know i am. She came to kill Jim Morarrity the leader of the cult. The one who had the idea of killing her family. She took the job at the morgue since she trained to be a doctor and so she can get closed to you hopeing that you would
Grow fond of her so Moriaraty would take her and she can kill him.

She has so far exceeded as i can tell little brother." He says as i am in a feeling i am not used too. Shocked.

" what do you mean she has exceeded so far?" I ask.

" well you are found of her it's obvious." He says with a smile.

Why does everyone think this!

" i am incapable of feeling love." I say as i get up and walk out.

No wonder that photograph of her looked so different. She had look straight and shiny hair and he style was full of color and mow it is so dark and her hair is dark and short. That is why she startled so much at the carcass at her feet. It reminded her of when she saw her family. Or at the party when she left offended after i asked about her family.it is all fitting together like a puzzle. My face lights with excitement. The game is on!