The End

Ely p.o.v

Sherlock and I had be very affectionate since that day. The day he kissed me with such passion. People always said Sherlock was married to his work but I didn't think that for he is the sweetest ( sometimes cocky) man you could meet. Once he cared for someone there was no going back. Many thought he would end up with Irene. Even her name makes me mad just the thought of how she could seduce sherlock and try to make him fall for her and he gave her what she wanted even knowing it was all part of the game so he could get what he wanted.

Sherlock, John, Mary, and I had gone on some interesting cases but every night ended with me in sherlocks arms.

Today though is when I heard something I never expected sherlock to say.

Sherlock and I had been together for a year or maybe two but it was never till today when he said the three words " I love you."

My cheeks heated in blush.

"I love you too Sherlock more than anyone in the world."

He pulled me in as he looked deep into my eyes. He stood there as he put his hand on my back making his way up to play with my hair. He leaned in and kissed me.

That is when I was sure he was the one.

Sherlock p.o.v

Ely and i had been together for a while and I have never been with someone so alive and someone who made me feel like I was a human.

Today we were standing looking at the telly when I looked over to see the sun brushing against her skin giving her a most beautiful glow.

I then said three words that I never expected me to say. " I live you."

She looked at me as her eyes sparkled with shock and happiness. " I love you too Sherlock." She said.

I walked close to her as I towered over her. I looked into her beautiful green eyes as I laid my hand on her back making my way up to her brown hair. I ran my fingers they her soft hair as I leaned down to kiss her.

That was the day I knew she was the one.