Just hold me tight.

Back at the guild:
"Pssst, Gray." Erza said in a low tone. Gray turned around from the entrance of the guild. "What?" Gray asked while facing Erza. "What did you do to make Lucy so upset around you..?" Erza asked in a concerned voice. "Honestly I don't know. Last thing I remember was asking her to take her home but she just walked out on me.." Gray said looking at the ground trying to remember the other day.
"You two were together?" Asked Natsu confusedly. "Yeah." Gray said remaining his gaze at the floor. "What were you two doing?" Asked Erza. "Well, we went on a date I guess and then it started to pour rain and she left like that.." Gray said looking up at Erza. "That doesn't make sense Gray, Why would she leave for no reason. I'm pretty sure something was bothering her.." Erza said while holding her chin trying to think.
"Wait, our date was interrupted by my ex!" Gray said almost surprised.
"Don't tell me it was Sarah.." Erza said with a annoyed tone.
"Y-Yeah, it was her." Gray said holding the back of his neck. "Gray, Sarah has such an attitude. I'd see why Lucy would leave like that." Erza said looking at Gray with a straight face.  "Yeah, She's annoying as hell!" Natsu said loudly, almost shouting.
Mira walked over to the table where everyone was gathered around.
"You don't think she was jealous huh Gray?" Mira said in a teasing voice and threw a wink at Gray. "W-what! N-no! Lucy's not like that!" Gray said with his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink. "Ooohhhh he loves herrrr!"
Happy said while holding in his giggles.
"Shut it Cat!" Gray said.
"If I were you, I'd talk to Lucy." Mira said with a gentle smile. "Yeah, you should go talk to her." Erza said. "Just don't make her even more mad!" Natsu said while giggling with Happy. "Oh shut it!" Gray said while glaring at Natsu and Happy.
"Well, I should get going.." Gray said while walking towards the exit.
"Good luck!" Mira and Erza said in sync.
~
Man, I really hope Lucy isn't that mad at me..
Was all that Gray thought.
Gray finally arrived at Lucy's house and his hands were sweaty. Don't be nervous Gray. Just talk to her and it'll be fine..
Gray took out the spare key that Natsu gave him in order to enter Lucy's house. What a creep. Gray thought as he entered the key into the doorknob.
He tried opening the door but something was blocking it.
"What the hell.." Gray thought while struggling to push the door open.
He managed to open the door a little bit so he can see inside a bit.
"L-Lucy..?" Gray said once he realized that she was the reason the door was blocked.
She was still asleep and Gray was confused.
He tried to get Lucy out of the way by moving her body with the little space that the door have him and he successfully moved her out the way. "What happen to you..?" Gray whispered.
He picked Lucy up trying not to wake her up, and he gently laid her on the bed.
"You haven't even took your medication." Gray said in a low voice.
~
Lucy woke up to a delicious smell.
"What the-" Lucy said while getting up from bed and rubbing her eyes only to see Gray walking in with some cooked Ramen.
"Your awake!" Gray said in a excited tone.
"W-what're you doing here.." Lucy asked.
"Well I wanted to talk to you but you were sleeping on your entrance door.." Gray said while giggling.
"O-oh." Lucy said in embarrassment.
"Here, I made you some Ramen so once your done you can take the medicine Porlysucia
gave you." Gray said with a smile while placing the hot ramen in the table in front of Lucy.
"Thanks, but you really didn't have to do all of this.." Lucy said looking away.
"Look, I know your upset with me but please, at least eat." Gray said looking at Lucy.
"F-fine." Lucy said while turning to face the hot ramen in front of her.
"Wait a little bit. It's still really hot." Gray said while looking at Lucy. Lucy didn't respond. She tried to avoid eye contact with Gray as much as possible.
"Now, why exactly are you mad at me..?" Gray asked in a concerned voice.
"Who ever said I was mad?" Lucy said while staring into the ramen. "Well, you've been ignoring me all day, and you won't even make eye contact with me." Gray said.
"It's nothing." Lucy said while holding her gaze at the ramen. "Nah, I'm pretty sure somethings wrong.." Gray said trying his best to convince Lucy to tell him. "Was is about our date and how Lisa interrupted us?" Gray asked while admiring Lucy's face. The sunlight from outside was shining on her face making her features stand out. "Mhm.." Lucy hummed as a response. "Were you jealous?" Gray asked in a teasing voice. "Pffft. Jealous? Ha" Lucy said while finally looking at Gray. "Look, I don't have a thing with Lisa. She just popped up and wanted to talk to me again. Talk, nothing else I promise." Gray said while looking into Lucy's eyes. "Well she had a terrible attitude towards me. Plus you two looked very happy together." Lucy said returning he gaze back to the Ramen.
"I don't like Sarah. She interrupted our date and that pissed me off. But don't worry we will have another once with no interruptions, I promise." Gray said with a smile causing Lucy's cheeks to darken to a pink shade. Lucy didn't respond, she just smiled. "Now eat up." Gray said while getting up and heading towards the living room. "I'm not leaving till you finish your ramen!" Gray shouted from the living room.
Lucy giggled and started to eat her Ramen.
~
He's making this harder for me.. I'm trying to get over these feelings I have towards him..
Lucy thought once she finished the last bit of ramen. She got up to get the medication and took a teaspoon of it.
"I finished!" Lucy said while walking into the living room to see a Sleeping Gray on her couch.  "Are you serious.." Lucy said in a low tone. Grays eyes opened to Lucy's figure looking down at him. "Hmm.." Gray hummed.
"I finished my ramen and I took the medications but you don't have to leave if you don't want to." Lucy said with a smile.
"Okay good cause I'm in the mood for watching a movie." Gray said while stretching and making space for Lucy to sit. "Well, what do you wanna watch?" Lucy asked while taking a seat and taking the tv control.
"Anything." Gray said in response.
"How about the movie Annabelle?" Lucy asked in excitement.
"Sure as long as you don't get scared." Gray giggled. "I won't!" Lucy said with a smile.
"Get comfy!" Gray said while extending his arms signaling Lucy to rest in them.
Luckily, The size of the sofa was big enough for both of them so Lucy rested her head against Gray's chest and remained like that.
It was half way through the movie and Gray sighed. "It's not even that scary!" He said in a low tone. He didn't get a response so he looked down at his chest to see Lucy sleeping.
Gray chuckled. "Your so cute." Gray said while tucking the hairs that fell in front of Lucy's face behind her ears. "Goodnight." He said while turning the tv off and wrapping his arms around her and dozing off to sleep as well.
~

Author Note: I told you guys I would update ;D
Anyways, this chapter was just a chill one with cute cuddling and all. Sorry for any mistakes or errors! I'll fix them later on. I have another day off tomorrow so I'll probably update ;)
Anyways, I hope you all like it! Enjoy!~ <3