4: I'm truly sorry

~Rosie's POV~

"you unrejected me?" i asked "you are mine rosie nobody elses only mine" he said while pushing me even more on the counter and starting to kiss my neck. i couldn't help but moan softly and quietly while tilting my head back a bit giveing him more room. hey dont judge its hard to resist since he unrejected me wait that means that he really did miss me didnt it? i turned around and said "jace....." but i couldn't get anything but his name out because he just straight up started kissing me.

Don't get me wrong it felt amazing kissing him i still needed some answers though but i just couldn't stop. then he began to trace his tounge in my lip asking for entrance and i opened my mouth as I did so he picked me up and sat me down on the counter top with him in-between my legs.

So there we were just making out in the kitchen when I realize what we are doing so I push him away making him stumble back a bit giving me the room the jump off the counter. I just stared at him for a few seconds until a loud beep came from the microwave. Wow i completly forgot i was making popcorn oh my gosh the girls are waiting for me upstairs.

I quickly got the popcorn out of the microwave and ran to bgean sprinting toward my room oh gosh we kissed. We kissed!!! That means that son of biscut, im going into heat in 2 weeks fudge my life.

~~Jace's POV~~

I finally did it i kissed her its not my fault tho i wanted to give her more time but i just couldn't help my slef she was singing so beautifully and swaying her hipes almost as if she were taunting me even tho she knew that no one was there i feel bad espeacially since i think i just ruind the rest of her slumber party.

I have been wanting to kiss her since she got here but you know the whole awkwardd thing and all now its gonna be even more awkward seeing if shes going into heat in 2 weeks wow i really suck dont I. What if she doesn't even want to give me a chance shes gonna be hurting so much with out me to ease the pain because she hasnt given me a chance gosh i hate my self i'll never win her love like this i'll be suprised she even lets me be her friend by the end of this trip of theirs.

~~~~ the next day~~~'

I woke up with the worst feeling ever i was still thinking about last night and how she probaly hates me now i barley any sleep because i stayed up till 4:00 gosh i really over think things dont I? Anyways it was 9:46 in the morning so i got out of bed brushes my teeth and went downstiars to get breakfeast when i got there i was all alone.

But a few second later in walks the msot beutifulest girl rosie "we need to talk" she says i didnt realize i was the one she was talking to at first but when i remembered i was the only other person in the room so i lead her to my office.

Once both inside i closed to the door and walked to my chair and sat down while rosie just stood there. "ok rosie lets talk" i said "well i wanted to talk about last night...." "about last night i am so sorry rosie i didn't mean for that to happen it justs my wolf took over a bit and i just couldn't handle it i know thats not the way to get you to forgive me in fact i wouldn't be suprised if you never even think about giving me chance after the way i acted i just want you to know i am turely sorry" well i got that off my chest now lets justs hope she response in a positive way.

"look jace i understand you didn't mean for last night to happen but i since im supossibly going into heat in 2 weeks i suposse it would be better to atleast get to know you before i go into heat incase anything happens just promise me one thing?" "anything what is it?" i asked gosh i cant believe this is happeningshe is acutally giving me a chance my wolf is howling injoy because our mate is willing to get to know us.

"you have to do everything I ask of with out question" i was opening my mouth to reply when someone burst through the kitchen door and their stood......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N Cliffhanger lol who do you think is at the door?

IT IS SUPPER SHORT I KNOW BUT IT IS SOMETHING SO DONT GET MAD

Anyways there is the new chapter what do you think?

Remember you can leave a comment on what you like the next chapter to be about and if your idea is chosen you get a shoutout, remember to vote, add it to your library and hopefully you dont delete it before the next chapter comes out.

IMPORTANT MESSEGE: im going on vacation this weekend to jersey shore and im not going to be able to type at all or write because i will be on a tight scheduale so just wanted to let you know that instead of the new chpater coming out next week it might be a little delayed so yup

ok well thats it for now talk to you next time

~jennifer~