5: Wow

~~RECAP~~

"you have to do everything I ask of with out question" i was opening my mouth to reply when someone burst through the kitchen door and there stood......

~~~~~'

~Rosie's POV~

As jace opened his mouth to say something someone burst through the door and there stood my dear old brother Joey."Rosie your back!!" he said while running towards me and engulfing me in a huge bear hug. Well this is a little awkward im just standing here having my big brother bear hug me after not seeing him for 2 years.

"uh yeah joey im back could you maybe let go now?" i said all muffled by his shirt then he let go and held me at arms length for a few second then pulled me back into another hug "im sorry rosie but i just cant help but keep hugging you i missed you too much" this time when joey hugged me i was able to move my head to the side and see that jace was no where in sight he probaly left us to talk or something.

"rose you don't even have a clue on how much I missed you and I'm not lying when I say it I dreamed bout the day you came back ever since you left and now here you are better as ever and I just can't help but tell you I am so so sorry on how I treated you before I know I shouldn't have because you were my sister and all and deep down I really cared about you I was just to stupid to show you then you left. but now you back so will you be my sister again?"

wow another apologie rant now I believe that they have missed me. "look i understand that you missed me but I can't just be your sister againyou still have to prove to me you can be a good brother for me and then maybe I'll be your sister agian" it feels good to have them work for my trust it proves that they acutally are sorry.

"so is that a yes?" he asked "no"."so no?"."yes"."so it's a yes?". "yes I mean it's a no now stop that" I said jeez can it more complicated.

"ok I got it but can I ask you just one more thing?"."what is it?" I asked feeling a bit annoyed "what's up with jace?" oh gosh I forgot he never knew about us but I just thought jace told him over the years pooh. this is awkward do I just straight up tell him yeah I should do that right ok here we go.

"uh....well Jace is....not feeling to well headache and all" gosh I'm such and idiot why didn't I just tell him but do you think he bought it "oh well that's probably it. gotta go bye" with one last finale hug he was off to who knows where.

now all I have to do is finish talking to jace.

~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~ 

I finally found jace in his room look put of the window sitting on the window sill "so what do you say?" I asked "say about what" he said continue to look out the window "what do say about our deal we were about to make when we were interrupted.

"oh that well I will do anything to get you back" he said aww how sweet " thanks your very sweet too" he said "wait did is at that outloud fudge" I am such and idiot "you ar not an idiot" he said walking towards me" why do I keep saying things out loud I whined "maybe it's becaue youcant control yourself around me" he said with a smirk on his lips "watch it black dont get cocky on me" I said "sorry" he said

"it's ok... so about Joey..."."what about him" he interrupted "well I was just thinking how we are going to tell him we were mates" "are mates" he corrected "right"

"well we could just let him figure it out tell him you left before you found out about us and when you came back you feel madly in love with me" he says last part in a girly voice gosh how am I gonna put up with him "hehe don't push it" i said trying not to smile.

"aw come on you know you wanna smile for me rose come on don't be shy" that just made me wanna smile even more but I didn't wanna let him win so I did my best to not smile as I stayed quiet "come on not smiling is bad for you guess I'll just have to get it out of you one way or another" he said stepping closer to me

"jace you wouldn't"."oh yes I would" he said then pick me up over his shoulder through my on the bed and began tickling me "haha.. Jace ...ha stop...haha please." i said in short breaths from all the tickling and then he stopped but continue to hover above me "finally you stop" I said out of breath

Then our eyes locked and I realized we were leaning closer into each other should I push him away 'no go to mate we need our mate' my wolf said eh what the heck i did make that agreement to try. And with our faces only an inch away i closed the gap between us and kissed him full on the lips.

At first he seemed shocked at my ssudden move but he quickly recovered and began kissing me back soon he ran his toungr across my bottom lip an I refused to open my mouth then he growled and for some reason it made me want him more so opening my mouth he put his hand under my shirt.

As soon as he did that felt a bunch of tingles around the area his hand was touching so I began to take off his shirt we parted lips for a few seconds so he could take of his shirt completely then began kissing once again. Then out of no where

BAM

The door was slammed opened and there stood a very angry looking joey. Oh Crap.

"WHAT IS THIS!!" he yelled "Im walking down the hallway all happy then see the door to jaces room slighly open and what do i see in here my little sister making out with jace our alpha What the hell Is going on!" oh gosh did I really leave the door opened such a smart cookie. might as well be tell Joey about us "uh.. uh j-ja-jace a-and I..." that's all I managed to get out before jace interupted "oh for the love of Joey rose and I are mates ok" well guess it's out now "so-so rose is going to be Luna?"

"no no no no not yet I just gave him a second chance so we can get to know each other" I quickly said. "wait second chance why did you give him a second chance?" Joey asked. oh crud that one slipped now we have to tell him about before.

"look rose and I found out we were mates before she left but I was so stupid back then I rejected her only to realize I was such an idiot to reject her but it was to late to get her back because she was gone now she is back and has decides to give me a chance and get to know me before 2 weeks"

well it seem jace has all the answers for me so I'm just gonna probably sit here and not say anything "wait so that's why your were so depressed and mopping around ever since she left because you missed her and wanted her back? huh who new" aww he really has been upset ever since I left how cute and sweet. "well I'ma just go and keep your hands to your sleves" when joey said that I lifted my hand and poked jaces arm and gave Joey a smirk ha telling me what to do my ass.

I could see jace trying not to laugh about what I just did then Joey just walked out and closed the door with a 'oh gosh' and left leaving just me and him in the room by our selves again and out of no where jace begins laughing.

"being rebellious are we" he said poking my nose "don't poke my nose"."you poked my arm first" he protested "you are such a child you know that"."yeah well only around you" cute "anyways put on a shirt I'm going for a walk" I said " don't you like me shirtless". "no,no I don't"."ouch that hurt rosie it really did" wow once again such a child "whatever I'll be in the forest If you need me" and I quickly waved goodbye closed the door and ran outside.

Running towards the tree line it felt good I acutally love being outside in the fresh air it makes me feel calm it relaxes me. wow I just realized it's our second day here and so much has already happened.

As I continued walking I sensed something around me it felt odd like I was being watched then once I sniffed the area oh no 'Rouge'

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~ 

A/N Yay another chapter I know it's been. while since the last Chapter but here you go  

So Great News:  

**********OVER 1,000 READS*********** 

This is so fantastic like really when I started writing this story I was just hoping to get around 100 But Over 1,000 this is just to great but remeber couldnt have done if eithout you guys so thank you for reading my story I know, I know it's only 1,000 not a big deal but it is to me so let me enjoy it :D

Anyways what did you guys think of the chapter was it expected or not remember to vote and add it to your library and once again if you have an idea on what ou want the next chapter to be on you can leave a comment and if your idea is chosen I'll give you a shoutout in the next chapter.

So that's it for me talk to you next time byee! 

~Jennifer~