Part 3 Bellamy's POV

I woke up to the sounds of guns firing and swords clashing against each other violently. What a wonderful thing to hear in the morning.

I got out of bed and walked down several hallways, saying hello to people passing. I stopped when it was Clarke's room. First I tried knocking, but when she didn't answer I slowly peeked into the room. She wasn't there so I suspected she was already up and with her mom helping the wounded.

"Hey Bellamy have you seen Clarke?" I heard a voice form behind me call. I turned to see Abigail standing right in front of me.

"No...I assumed she was with you" I said nervously

"As did I"

I ran out of the building and looked outside. No Clarke. I asked guards and anyone I could find. I don't know where she was, but she had to be here somewhere.

"Send search parties for Clarke!" I demanded with power. It took people a minute to start moving, but they eventually got the idea that I wasn't playing around.

I anxiously paced the camp ground making sure I didn't miss anywhere she might be wandering. After a few minutes a guard came in with Clarke in her arms. She obviously was fine, but annoyed. She struggled to be put down until she got her way.

"Where were you Clarke?" I asked in a sharp tone

"I was out in to field because I was tired of being under 24/7 supervision and needed to get out" she explained

"Well you could have gotten hurt!"

"But I didn't" she smirked while walking off.

"You could've and I don't know what I would have done if you left again" I sighed. She stopped in her tracks before continuing to walk.

I took off into the woods and found a tree to sit at. I normally came here when I needed space. Which is probably what Clarke needed. I don't blame her one bit for going out. If I was her I would have gone farther then the field. I just don't need or want her to get hurt or go missing again. I honestly wouldn't be able to think straight until I knew she was safe.

I took a rock and threw it at a tree as hard as I could while letting out a groan. Sometimes I feel like screaming at the top of my lungs until my voice was irretrievable, but that's not possible to do without someone hearing you.

"Bellamy?" A voice called from behind the tree I was leaning on.

I turned to face Jasper. He hasn't really been out in a while voluntarily and I was shocked he was even here. "What are you doing here Jasper?"

"I saw what happened with Clarke, then I saw you leave so I wanted to make sure you were okay" he explained

I nodded "I'm just scared to let her go in fear that she will disappear again"

"Trust me I know the feeling of being scared you will loose someone. It sucks when it actually happens" he said in a sad tone. I wouldn't talked to him about Maya, but I think that just makes him even more sad.

"So you agree that I am right about keeping Clarke in camp?" I asked

He shook his head "Honestly if you keep her away for forever she will hate you Bellamy. I know your scared, but you have to give her freedom. I know you think she can't, but she can handle herself a lot more than most people can"

I sighed "Your right, but so many people are after her..."

"People have been after her before she left us and they always will so suck it up and let her go"

I nodded and stood up. I didn't one hundred percent agree with Jasper, but he did have pretty good reasons to back up what he was saying. I should just let Clarke handle herself because I know she can. I just don't know if I'm willing to risk her getting taken or leaving again.

"Clarke?" I asked outside of Clarke's room.

"What do you want?" She snapped back

"You want to go somewhere?" I questioned.

I heard a few clicks before the door opened and Clarke was standing there with a confused look. I smiled as she struggled to understand what I meant.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean go somewhere. Outside of camp so you can have the freedom you want" I smiled

She nodded with a grin and started following me outside of the camp. We started walking for a while in quiet at first, but she broke the silence eventually.

"What's the big change of  heart?" She catechised.

"I decided that keeping you locked away wasn't going to protect you from anything and besides you like it a lot better here then in that camp" I told

She nodded "So where are we going"

"We're here" I answered while looking at several mountains that had a beautiful sunset. It was like a ton of colours were crossing each other into an amazing mix that looked like cotton candy. "I thought you might like it"

I turned to look at Clarke, but my stomach dropped and my mouth went dry when I saw she wasn't there. I looked around and saw some blood on the floor. It was fresh and was around where Clarke was standing. How could I have let this happen?! Wouldn't I have heard it?! I really screwed up. This was exactly my reason for keeping Clarke in the camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers. Thanks for all the views! I have like 20 views for 2 chapters in a few days and I knew it's not a lot for you guys, but it's a big achievement for me!

Thank you guys so much for reading! Comment and vote if you like it!