Part 5 Lexa's POV

As soon as I heard Clarke was missing my heart dropped. I immediately offered to help. I could see the hatred in Bellamy's eyes. I messed up big time and I wish that they would forgive me already.

"We're ready now what?" I heard the bitter voice speak from behind me

"Excellent let's head out" I said in a confident tone. I took long stride towards the gate as Bellamy hesitantly gathered his people and followed.

After about a half hour of walking Bellamy stopped and looked around "This is where she was taken"

I put a smug smile on my face "I know where she is"

"Well what the hell are you standing there for lets go"

"It's better if I went myself it's dangerous"

Bellamy scoffed "Like hell you are I'm going to be there when we find her"

"Guards keep him here until I say otherwise" I ordered

"Lexa you ca-" The rest was muffled because a guard put a cloth and chained his wrist

I called for my second to follow me and we left. Clarke was in a cave about a mile away. She had to be.

As we approached the cave we heard a noise. It was Clarke.

I ran through the opening and found her chained to the stone wall. Looking around, no one was there. I sighed as i released her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked ungratefully.

"You're Welcome Clarke" I replied in a bitter tone.

She looked around "Who is with you?"

"Your friends and some of my people"

"Bellamy? Is he safe?" She said seeming concerned

I scoffed "Yes, he's fine...unfortunately"

She rolled her eyes started to walk out, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me. She squirmed in my grasp "Let go of me you down right bitch!"

"Clarke I'm sorry can you forgive me about everything!" I pleaded.

"In your dreams!" She shouted while running out, tears already were forming in her eyes.

Bellamy's POV

"Clarke!" I shouted as I saw her stumble out of the cave. I looked towards the guards who held me captive "Let me go or I break you both"

They just shrugged and let me go. I ran as fast as I could to Clarke and wrapped my arms around her. I took a deep breathe to get a whiff her familiar scent. As I pulled out I looked at her up and down to make sure everything was alright.

"What happened to your wrist?"I inquired.

She shook her head "Nothing"

I sighed "Clarke, this is anything but nothing! What happened?"

"Lexa gra-" She started, but I didn't let her finish. I headed towards that bastard with the raccoon mask and pushed her to the ground.

"What the hell is your problem?" She yelled.

"Keep your filthy hands off of Clarke!" I demanded. She had a look of fear I her eyes, but she hid it extremely well.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she said while standing up.

I laughed maniacally "Sure you don't". I punched her in the jaw and walked away with intrepidity. I didn't care about the foreign words she muttered behind me and I kept walking towards Clarke.

"You didn't need to do that" she sighed. I put my arm around her and smiled.

"I know, but I wanted to"

She simpered and leaned her head into my chest as we ambulated back to camp.

When we got there people where already crowded by the gate. I looked down at Clarke and led her to her room. I got her a wet towel and started to wash her face off. This was the second time I had to bring in a hurt Clarke this week. I laughed "I'm not letting you leave here for years".

"Okay Dad" she said sarcastically.

"Hey! I don't want to be your dad!" I yelled in a joking manner.

She raised an eyebrow "Why not? I'm really easy to take care of and I don't get into trouble".

I snorted "Clarke... You've gotten into plenty trouble"

"Still! I'm offended that you wouldn't want to be my dad"

I took the opportunity, my heart racing, and kissed her. At first she didn't kiss back, but eventually she did. A whole new feeling of heat rose through my body. This wasn't the feeling I got when I was with a random girl from camp, but it was scary. I've never been scared about this.

"So that's why you don't want to be my dad" she laughed "Don't worry... I prefer if you weren't my dad"

I laughed while looking down at my feet. Taking slow breaths, I continued to wash her face off. I tried to make the least amount of eye contact as possible and ended up just looking down most of the time.

"Omygod! Your nervous!" She smiled

I shook my head "No I'm not"

She took her hand and lifted my head to look at her "I've never seen you nervous before"

"Shut up" I ordered. She looked shocked for a second, but realized who she was talking to and brushed it off.

"Thank you Bellamy"

"For saying shut up?" I questioned.

"No, for always being the first one to help me"

I nodded "Anytime"

"I..." She stuttered

"You what?"

"I love you Bellamy"

My heart sped up super fast "I love you too Clarke"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys have full permission to kill me! I'm sorry! I have not updated in forever! It's summer now and I have more time so I'll try! Again... So sorry!

-Hayley