40-60

Ok my little goldfish minions, here comes the next 20!!! Remember to comment and give ideas for 60-80. The world is relying on you to make this possible...

PEACE OUT TURKEY!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

41. (scream) AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! (Then run away singing the batman theme song)                 by @amazingmoriatrypond

42. Squatternut Bosh!             By @_Unicorns_Only_

43. You da rooster!

44. What are you doing Jimmy? Huh? Huh? (Start poking the person and ramble on about someone called Jimmy)

45. This. Is. THE BESTEST PIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. You're only a flower if you believe...(Then hug everyone standing around you)

47. Oh Popsicles!

48. You'll never escape the wrath of my tiny worm (laugh like a maniac)

49. Wanna see my coin collection?

50. Hey guys! Wanna see something cool? (Start to lift up your top as if you're going to flash them but then at the last minute, scream and run towards them)

51. You have my eyes... (Stare at them for as long as possible)

52. Clamantha, you disappoint me.

53. (Scream) SPACE BAR! (Then fall over and sing happy birthday...In French)

54. I am a paving stone.

55. Advanced metabolism is a climatic resource for independence of ancestral knowledge.

56. You. Yea you. I've got something to say to you. (start singing 'everybody dance now')

57. Your face is practical.

58. FIRE TRUCK! (run around screaming weee woooo weee woooo like a fire truck)

59. Please sir, may I have your sandwich.

60. I am a gift of shops. (Crack up laughing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Twas fun entertaining you folks, but now I am going on Omegle. BYE!