The story

I'm walking on the way to my house. The wind is cold slapping my cheeks. The ground starts to rumble I almost fall.  I'm now running. Once I reach my house it reeks of sweat I see my mom she asks me what I want for dinner and reply with" I don't care," my dad died when I was young and my sister died at the age of two. I go up to my room. When I reach my room which is up a million flight of stairs. I open the door and I see my self in the mirror. I have light brown hair with caramel highlights my face is covered with makeup. My clothes are tight up against my skin.  I walk over to my bea window to pet my cat. His name is Savage he is all black. When I reach him I look out the window I see a  UFO, I quickly pull out my phone to take a picture of it. The lights start to flicker. And I just stand there starring at it. My mom is running up the stairs , I can hear her coming but I don't do anything she's there shaking me. I can't reply I'm too shocked to, the Ufo just keeps getting closer and the lights go out. Five minutes later it's gone just like it only came here to study us. When I wake up from shock I follow my mom down stairs to look at the news like an old person. So instead I walk outside and I see some people lying on the ground. I just look at them and I pull out my phone agin to take another picture. I'm starting to think to write a blog about this. Then sun is starting to go down so I walk back inside. Most of the house is covers in boxes since we just moved , my mom didn't want to be in my dads hometown anymore. My mom didn't make dinner after seeing all the sci-fi stuff so I decided to go to bed. I set my alarm for 6:00am. Dream: I'm in a ufo just like the one I saw early in the day. Inside their are aliens of course but they are taking out peps brains and studying how to make themselves look like us. I walk up to my alarm singing Carrie underwood which I don't even like. I get up. The first thing I do is look out the window to be surprised agin, but I was disappointed once more. So I decided to get the shower, and put on some baggy black clothes then I decide to blow dry my hair, straiten it last I slip on my shoes. I grab my backpack and walk out the door my mom already left for work. When I reach school I head to the office which is right by the doors, so I found it easily they give me my schedule and a map of the building.
1st: art
2nd: English
3rd: science
4th: social studies
5th:math
6th: lunch
7th: study hall
8th: gym
9th: Spanish
When I read the last class I think great I heave to learn a new language now. Ugg. I walk to art I have to sketch myself . I choose to sit in the back corner by myself. It seems like it took for ever for the bell to ring. Now I have to go to English. The teacher is real nice she makes me sit up front by Carrie and Miranda. Carrie seems to want to make friends. She asks me what my name is and I reply with Vicky . I think Miranda over herd our conversation she leans over to her boyfriend I think he is, she whispers something to him, his name is Kanon. Carrie asked me to sit with her at lunch and I agreed to. Next was science I sat in the back and their was retarded dude    ( he wasn't really restarted just annoying )next to me and he just wouldn't shut up.¡OH MY GOD!!! The teacher was just super lame just like a teacher should be. He gave us a packet of homework at the end of class. I am really looking forward to lunch. The next class was right across the hall. I sat by a girl named Cassie we made up a secret handshake and everything. I think I will call her my friend. Then there was math class I had to sit next to Miranda ugg and behind her was her bff I think, they were both stuck up snobs I couldn't stand them. The lights started to flicker agin a I was actually relived cause I have spent my life fantasizing about stuff like this they rushed us to the gyms which smelt like gym socks and do you know what they told us to do. They told us we could shoot some hoops I didn't like the idea of basketball it was like a little kid putting a cylinder block through its hole. Until the lights stopped flickering we missed half of math and all of lunch, study hall and gym. Now it's time for Spanish I sit behind Haile who I find quite pretty and interesting with her electric blue hair and there is this guy who sits behind me who is somewhat attractive he'd talked to me a couple of times but I normally play it cool or try to. His name is Eric. I have my mom pick me up from school and ask her if my friends can come over sometime.( Carrie,Haile,and Cassie) My mom made potato soup for dinner and I went to bed after dinner. When I woke up I saw that school was on a two hour delay. I was glad I got to sleep in. But when I was walking to school Eric joined me, we started a conversation butt it ended when we got to school. The school day went by fast I didn't mind. Eric walked me to my house after school all my friends gave me their #'s and they all live on my street including Eric. The next morning when I wake up. I look at my phone it is blown up with text messages. Then I take a look out side it looks like hell out there, there's bodies fire cracked pavement. I text all my friends come to my house asap!!I can't believe they all are knocking on my door in less than 5 mins. We come up with a plan it's real risky but it probably work if done correctly we all go to the amo store down the street and get loaded the people their are handing out guns so we all take a shotgun and two pistols. Me and Eric will go into the ufo and disable the program. The aliens have found a way to look like humans so we will blend right in after we kill a few steal their clothes and rub their sent on us. I go in the ground and Eric goes in the back and in a couple of minutes all you can us gunshots. All I see is bodies dropping to the ground. Me and Eric know their are no people aboard the ship unless the are on hospital like beds. I'm kinda surprised a few aliens know how to use guns. I get shot in the shoulder and scream in pain and with the sides of my vision going black I see Eric running toward me. He rolls on the ground next to me to be avoided from getting shot. I tell him to go turn off the system. I shot down five more aliens till I pass out. To be continued ....

Miranda is not mean nor is Reagan.
And Miranda and Kanon are not actually dating in real life.