His Story

When Eric and Vicky reach the room. They slide their hands under the mattress. Searching for the guns. They had five guns under the mattress. In les than five minutes every one is in their apartment. Some with or without guns. Who ever doesn't  have a gun is given one. When everyone is prepared they march out of the building like an army. And there was nothing it was just an airplane going by. Every one was really bummed they thought they were going to kill some more aliens. The next day was exactly the same. Dissipated by the stupid airplanes. But the third day when they ignored it. It was a ufo this time. And no one was ready for it and they all died. WAIT!! that isn't what happened. Only about ten died. But innocents  died. In about half an hour later every one got their act together and started to do something about the seconded alien invasion. Every square inch of the hotel was covered in ether blood or bodies. Everyone is speed walking and jogging down the streets but no one is running just to seem cool. But their is like only 50 people left in Vickys small town. When Vicky Eric Mollie Carrie Rosemary Macy grace went back to their side of town it was surprising all the bodies have been moved. But the roads were still stained in blood and blue goo. Then there was also other people walking along the streets of what they used to call home. There was Miranda, Kannon, and Reagan. This time Miranda and Kannon weren't making out and another surprising thing is that Reagan was quite for a little while. So Vicky and her friends were able to stroll on by without any conflict.