Their Story

They are still riding the train into infinite. Soon they see a place with small cabins for a home and a giant lake in the middle. The grass looked soft and green you could smell it as it had just been cut. They all jumped off the moving train into a role. The green grass cushioned their fall. Everyone looked around as if the place was heaven. Vicky rounded up all her friends and began to search for help. They all needed showers . Everyone was covered in blue goo from the aliens blood and there was a mix of human blood to from the humans that were turned into aliens and in their own blood. When they were walking around like idiots some person in their mid thirties came to help them first they showed Vicky and her gang the showers next she took them to the office so they could possibly get a cabin to stay in for a little while. After they had a three room cabin with a bunk bed and a twin sized bed in a room and there was another room with just on bed. The living room had a box tv two chairs and a couch. There is just enough room for every one to sleep. There was only one bathroom for seven people. Rosemary starts to work on Vicky's wounded shoulder. She cleans Vicky's should as Vicky squeezing her teeth to keep from screaming. Rosemary stitches the bullet wound back up. But this time she don't put Vicky's shoulder in a sling she lets it be there's no way Vicky would keep her arm in it any way. This is all they had left was each other no family no homes and half of the world was destroyed the United States military stopped two thirds of the invasion and everyone that was on that cargo saved the rest of the world. Later when night was coming they went to the shed which was next to the cabin and the shed had a lawnmower floats a raft and some fishing pools. So to end the night Eric and Vicky fished on the dock in a beautiful sunset the sky was orange red and purple and they lightly kissed each other on the lips. Eric caught two and Vicky caught three fish. That night they had nothing for dinner. the office didn't supply them with something to skin the fish with and there was no food in the cabin. So they woke up in the morning starving. Mollie went down to the office to complain. And she brought back a bag of bread. Later that Vicky got in a fight with Miranda. Vicky was about to kill Miranda if it wasn't for Eric. Later on that day they were asked to leave. Everyone that traveled there with them had to leave. In the next two days they all left. They traveled back to the city but this time they were on the left side of town. Miranda and Kanon got a room alone. Vicky and her friends all shared a room cause it was cheapest that way. And every one else who traveled with them shared a couple of rooms. Vicky and Miranda's rooms were next to each other. No one could sleep that night cause the beds were very noisy. And it sounded like a concert in Miranda's room. No one  any sleep about until five in the morning. The next day Eric was walking to the lobby and he seen Kanon with a pregnancy test. At first he was confused then realized that he didn't get any sleep last night and walked on as if nothing ever happened. Eric goes back to the room with a French vanilla coffee. He hands it to Vicky. And when he does he kisses her on the cheek. They sit next to each other on the bed in silence. As if they are mad at one another. Rosemary comes over to them and asks if she can borrow Vicky for a few, so she can check on her shoulder. When Rosemary is examining Vickys shoulder. Later that day Vicky and Eric go out in the hotels garden for some fresh air. It is warm the smell of spring air is wonderful. They climb up a tree and start to smooch. In the other tres next to them is Miranda and Kanon doing the same thing but more intense. Everyone hears a loud sharp piecing buzzing sound coming from the sky. Eric jumps down from the tree and helps Vicky down they run into the hotel to grab their guns.